Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Corgi, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. certain ppl on this site REALLY need to grow up. wishing death on somebody is not a good idea. FFS i mean telling me to toughen up when something tragic has just happened close to me, what about all the guys and gals serving on tour or even at home, something happens to them, is that ok? no it isnt.
    when your not even serving, wind your neck in about having a go at serving members and their friends.
  2. Wind it in yourself, can someone please move this to the naafi so we can get stuck in?
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

4. Take it easy. I'm sure people did not mean to be hurtful.
  5. Let me tell you what that sounded like to me.....

"boo hoo hoo... its not hoo hoo, i didnt get the attention i hoo hoo you're all nasty horrid hoo hoo im not playing hoo hoo my f ucking f@nny hurts"
  6. Tours are a different subject, you said your mate got murdered, different scenario. Most in chat tonight have served, so you wind it in, ya f'kin whinging cunt.

Now edited
  7. Man the fuck up you dribbling bottom toucher.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Nathan,is that you?Has mommy/auntie/mong Chubb gone & done something stupid?....
  9. So it was about Arrses in Chat, not NAAFI?

Somebody owes me the 10 minutes I spent trying to find out WTF it was all about.
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Ah, it's now in the NAAFI.

In which case, fuck off and die in a house fire.
  11. right corgi, out of the 18 people in chat for your wibble session at least 10 had served or are still serving, at least one has a family member on tour right now.

So fcuk off and dribble into your ice cream you attention seaking tw@t
  12. And you appear to know whats going on?

If so, can you tell the rest of us?

You're right, CA isn't the place to throw a tissy fit because someone called you a naughty name. But, he's chosen to so who am I to disagree?
  13. Again, WHY did you feel you had to share that fact that your pal - serving or otherwise - had been murdered?

Did you think we would fall over ourselves, prostrate ourselves at your feet and flog ourselves with grief?

You're even dumber than you come across if you think we would seriously wish death upon anybody. Well apart from Jade Goody or The_Snail of course.

MAN UP YOU DUMB FCUK. That or go see the Padre.
  14. You were warned, in a nice way, by my good and polite little self yet you harped on.

Between Shit and Syphillis do one :x
  15. Please tell me YOU arent serving yet?

because if you arent you've got a f ucking wake up call coming to you, and if you are, how is the RLC these days?

Grief monkey.