ARRSE's Filthy Fifteen - The Balcony.

ACAB

LE
OK, it's Friday and I've been on the pop.

As stated by @ooooh_matron in the 'Crikey, another thread gone' there appears to be a hierarchy of ARRSErs.

I quote:

"People need to recognise that this site exists for the entertainment of about 15 of us. If you don't immediately recognise this then you are essentially just a dancing monkey."

So, you dancing monkeys, who do you think are the Filthy Fifteen? In order of precedence and / or cuntishness, it's all the same to me.

Try and avoid naming MODs. I don't want this thread kidnapped and joining the ranks of the disappeared.

Last edited:
I'm just pleased to discover I help entertain somebody in some small way

It somehow makes my miserable little life seem a little less pointless and mudane

As stated by @ooooh_matron in the 'Crikey, another thread gone' there appears to be a hierarchy of ARRSErs.

I quote:

"People need to recognise that this site exists for the entertainment of about 15 of us. If you don't immediately recognise this then you are essentially just a dancing monkey."

So, you dancing monkeys who do you think are the Filthy Fifteen? In order of precedence and / or cuntishness, it's all the same to me.

Can you change this to the balcony thread.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
though obviously I do consider myself ape than monkey, but don't worry it's a common mistake often made by stupid people.

Monkey-Dance.jpg

I think there are plenty of cnuts on here just post to argue and be a ********* to others . Pretty sad .

Some people cant have banter or piss taking , they just choose turbo **** mode straight away .

So many candidates........ So little time! :)

Top blokes all of them. Watching them pour scorn on the mentally deficient and the never served is the primary reason I read this site.

Say's who?

L

lumpy2

I quote:

So, you dancing monkeys who do you think are the Filthy Fifteen? In order of precedence and / or cuntishness, it's all the same to me.

Try and avoid naming MODs. I don't want this thread kidnapped and joining the ranks of the disappeared.

I notice JP47 has been quiet for a while. Has he died from a hedgehog/anus misadventure?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
though obviously I do consider myself ape than monkey, but don't worry it's a common mistake often made by stupid people.

Monkey-Dance.jpg
Do you mind if I ask, where do you practise?

Latest Threads