• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrsers without avatars?

Arrsers without avatars?

• 4. Paranoid about PERSEC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Lurking journos

• 2. Interweb biffs

• 1. Mongs

• 5. THEM!

• Total voters
I would have said THEM but then you would know and it would breach my PERSEC. Which would make me a bit of a MONG. As it stands I have just made myself a target for LURKING JOURNO's which is annoying as I'm PARANOID ABOUT PERSEC.

I feel like a right INTERWEB BIFF now.

Thanks for feck all you cnut!

Closet_Jibber said:
I would have said THEM but then you would know and it would breach my PERSEC. Which would make me a bit of a MONG. As it stands I have just made myself a target for LURKING JOURNO's which is annoying as I'm PARANOID ABOUT PERSEC.

I feel like a right INTERWEB BIFF now.

Thanks for feck all you cnut!
Here's a big one for you mate;

The default one is actually me (before the accident). My dad hated the way I looked when I was born, so he branded my face and stitched a hat onto my head. Last Rememberance Day I got mugged by an over zealous Sigs lance jack in Lime Street Station, and a Poppy got lodged in my face. Noduff.

I tried to post an avatar of me, I really did..but the monitor exploded and the keyboard melted..had to buy a new system..next time I tried, a trojan virus wiped my whole drive..not trying that again./..

An avatar's an egotistic, self-seeking sort of thing. It's like the flashy motor, the Gucci kit, the most expensive trainers and the latest touch-phone. We think it makes us look cool. It's a mask to hide behind if our words are rather lacking.

Or maybe it's something we want to share with others, to give them a laugh.

I guess, from what I've seen of Second Life, there are some good examples of the former on there.

bovvy said:

Or maybe it's something we want to share with others, to give them a laugh.

I guess, from what I've seen of Second Life, there are some good examples of the former on there.
True.

I also find I recognise different poster's avatars when scrolling through particularly long threads. It's a quick visual way to sift through all the Mong posts and get to a post which might actually be worthwile reading!!

I have one which I keep trying to put in place. However, its one of the few occasions in life I am told that it's too big. You may richtly assume this computer stuff is not my forte.

Latest Threads