Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Interweb biffs

• 1. Mongs

• 5. THEM!

• Total voters
Standing-by for "Use the * search!" posts, but I can't help wondering why some registered Arrsers use the default avatar.

I would have said THEM but then you would know and it would breach my PERSEC. Which would make me a bit of a MONG. As it stands I have just made myself a target for LURKING JOURNO's which is annoying as I'm PARANOID ABOUT PERSEC.

I feel like a right INTERWEB BIFF now.

Thanks for feck all you cnut!

Nice to see the Mongs winning something, at last....bless!!!

Closet_Jibber said:
I would have said THEM but then you would know and it would breach my PERSEC. Which would make me a bit of a MONG. As it stands I have just made myself a target for LURKING JOURNO's which is annoying as I'm PARANOID ABOUT PERSEC.

I feel like a right INTERWEB BIFF now.

Thanks for feck all you cnut!
Here's a big one for you mate;

The default one is actually me (before the accident). My dad hated the way I looked when I was born, so he branded my face and stitched a hat onto my head. Last Rememberance Day I got mugged by an over zealous Sigs lance jack in Lime Street Station, and a Poppy got lodged in my face. Noduff.

I tried to post an avatar of me, I really did..but the monitor exploded and the keyboard melted..had to buy a new system..next time I tried, a trojan virus wiped my whole drive..not trying that again./..

Tried a few times to resize a piccie but in the end being a total techno-mong won over :-(

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
SidSausage said:
Standing-by for "Use the * search!" posts, but I can't help wondering why some registered Arrsers use the default avatar.
Does it make a fcuking difference! Get a life.

An avatar's an egotistic, self-seeking sort of thing. It's like the flashy motor, the Gucci kit, the most expensive trainers and the latest touch-phone. We think it makes us look cool. It's a mask to hide behind if our words are rather lacking.

Or maybe it's something we want to share with others, to give them a laugh.

I guess, from what I've seen of Second Life, there are some good examples of the former on there.

bovvy said:

Or maybe it's something we want to share with others, to give them a laugh.

I guess, from what I've seen of Second Life, there are some good examples of the former on there.
True.

I also find I recognise different poster's avatars when scrolling through particularly long threads. It's a quick visual way to sift through all the Mong posts and get to a post which might actually be worthwile reading!!

SidSausage said:
How about "What the fuck's it to do with you, cunto?"

I have one which I keep trying to put in place. However, its one of the few occasions in life I am told that it's too big. You may richtly assume this computer stuff is not my forte.