Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

You should forward that to The D**ly *ai* should they ever need to illustrate a story involving a "tank".
I was having a maudlin night last night and rummaging through the many boxes of photographs we have .... when that one was taken I was a member of the School Photographic Society so not only did I take the photograph I developed the film and printed onto Ivory Soft Glow paper . So I really can claim copyright . However that paper which may not be named probably has journalists who would not appreciate the difference between a Tank and a Tanker so it could be pointless action .

I was having a maudlin night last night and rummaging through the many boxes of photographs have ....

Thanks for reminding me of my own boxes of photos, slides and negatives.

At one time I wrote a computer program and printed out labels with a reference number: 120624 would be 2012, roll 6, frame 24 followed by location and a brief caption. It was all too good while I stuck with it, but then I got lazy so there is no end to the 'missing in action' stuff.

Sharing a wildlife photo with you all.

Frog.jpg

This was mile 64 of a 100 mile ultra marathon in the Brecon Beacons; a really tough route.

This is the only lass out of 7 finishers to complete the route in 39 hours. She'd been going about 24 hours when I took this photo.

I ran check point 7 and dashed off to buy each of the competitors some fish 'n' chips and a cold coke.

IMG_9077 by Whey-Aye-Banzai, on Flickr