Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Went for a quiet walk in the rural idyll of the Lake District National Park today:
DSC_1690 (2).jpg

DSC_1688 (2).jpg

DSC_1689 (2).jpg

This must be a local builder saving himself £20 a load, as the tip is less than 5 miles away. I hope pikeys steal everything he has & he gets caught molesting sheep.

Oh & a cornflower wif a bug in it:
DSC_1685 (2).jpg

This must be a local builder saving himself £20 a load, as the tip is less than 5 miles away. I hope pikeys steal everything he has & he gets caught molesting sheep.
It's probably pikeys offering to dispose of people's waste for a tenner a time that are dumping it there.

This isn't pikeys - I've an idea who it is & have emailed one of the council's enforcement guys who is one of my former customers.
I reckon they'll get him.
Gave a like for the cornflower - nice one.
These scum could do with an enforced trip to do voluntary work in one of various polluted and rubbish filled urban hell holes. Maybe, just maybe if they have to live amongst it, their attitudes might change.

Ours has been out nearly a dozen times for incidents, it goes out every Sunday for a road test. ;)

Gen question:
Only once have I been "front row" when there has been an motorway incident and both lanes were closed for air ambulance. I was heartened by policewoman bollocking quite a few d1ckheads who walked up to the front and started trying to film it on their phones.
Is there any legal precedence that can be used to prevent this?
Some poor feckers were p[robably dead/dying and all some people could be bothered about was an interesting social media post.

Do you encounter this a lot?

Is there any legal precedence that can be used to prevent this?
It's against the law to walk on the motorway, I believe, except to reach an emergency telephone for the express purpose of obtaining assistance.

Edited to add: Rule 271 refers...

You MUST NOT pick up or set down anyone, or walk on a motorway, except in an emergency.
Laws RTRA sect 17 & MT(E&W)R reg 15

Made an offence by Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and The Motorways Traffic (England and Wales) Regulations 1982, according to the italics bit.

Last edited: