Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Here is a photo of a hot chocolate I "made" a few minutes ago. I took it with my phone, and for once, I don't think there were any bits of fluff on the camera.

hotchoc.jpg

My latest aquistion, been searching for months for one at a reasonable price.

Singer 29k Patcher

Apart from a little service & tidy up I'm going to leave it completely original other than add a speed reduction servo motor which can also just be detached by the belt.
bfd2e97da58107677ed649c11cf90bc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Singer 29k Patcher

Apart from a little service & tidy up I'm going to leave it completely original other than add a speed reduction servo motor which can also just be detached by the belt.

I had no idea you were good with soft furnishings and colours.

Singer 29k Patcher

I had no idea you were good with soft furnishings and colours.
TBH I'm not, however always learning to improve my leathercraft, currently repairing my sister's horse harness, which is the Patcher's first job in waiting.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

TBH I'm not, however always learning to improve my leathercraft, currently repairing my sister's horse harness, which is the Patcher's first job in waiting.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Can we see a picture of her wearing it when you've finished please.

It's that nouveaux cuisine thing. Very little on the plate but costs a fortune.

In this case that means no marshmallows in the cup and it costs you your face being sliced off if you criticise the chef.
If ever you see me eating drinking such stuff shoot me. I have gone to far. My mind would have totally gone gar gar..
I will stick to me co co

Last edited:
Tried winding the dogs up by placing them strategically in the back garden then putting the outside lights on. The feckers are used to me though. They just wondered about where I had walked and sniffed them.
Heheheh...when I was a kid I cut large pics of cats out of magazines and taped them to the outside of the living-room window...then went inside and drew the dog's attention to them...the poor ****** went mental !!!!

A7D3AFEB-796E-4404-8588-67FDF3F4484F.jpeg

Spotted on a visit to the new HQ building in Worthy Down today. A lovely model of HMS Queen Elizabeth in cake form! Strictly off limits to eat, but proof that Armed Forces chefs can still do the business!