Arrsers self taken photo collection.

The latter part of the Gower coastal races:

Looks like a paedophile about to pounce on an unsuspecting child...
IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0364.jpg

Looks like a paedophile about to pounce on an unsuspecting child...
IMG_1945.jpg
IMG_9593.jpg
IMG_9665.jpg
IMG_9708.jpg
IMG_9720.jpg
IMG_9734.jpg

img_9665-jpg.610525

@Whey_Aye_Banzai .... that is an excellent photograph .... possibly .... just possibly better than some Northumberland beaches ... and to quote Mrs B_R ... " Those girls have footballer's legs " .

Mrs A and the last of the Chianti

img_9665-jpg.610525

@Whey_Aye_Banzai .... that is an excellent photograph .... possibly .... just possibly better than some Northumberland beaches ... and to quote Mrs B_R ... " Those girls have footballer's legs " .

I'm from North Shields, so I know the Northumberland coast well; I love it up by Bamburgh Castle/Holy Island.

But the Gower is stunning too. That's Rhosilli beach, just by the Worms Head, which is also stunning.

Well worth a visit, but not during the school holidays; over the past twenty years it's gotten very busy.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
20211017_180534.jpg

This was a very hard photo to 'take' as I couldn't download it off the CD it was on. The CD programme also seemed to disable Print Screen so I just used my phone on the screen. Anyway, following a bit of an arm/slippery concrete interface last week I had my first substantial experience of Thai medical system:

Wrist.jpg

Fortunately, despite being right handed I find that I have no problem operating a computer mouse with my left hand . . .

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
This was a very hard photo to 'take' as I couldn't download it off the CD it was on. The CD programme also seemed to disable Print Screen so I just used my phone on the screen. Anyway, following a bit of an arm/slippery concrete interface last week I had my first substantial experience of Thai medical system:

View attachment 610577

Fortunately, despite being right handed I find that I have no problem operating a computer mouse with my left hand . . .
Niffty, having a bottle opener grafted to your arm.

Daz

LE
Cwmystwyth Lead Mine Workings 09.10.2021
IMG_10352test.jpg
IMG_10353test.jpg
IMG_10354.jpg
IMG_10355test.jpg
IMG_10360test.jpg
IMG_10361test.jpg
IMG_10368test.jpg
IMG_10369test.jpg
IMG_10370test.jpg
IMG_10373test.jpg
IMG_10374test.jpg
IMG_10376test.jpg
IMG_10378test.jpg
IMG_10379test.jpg
IMG_10381test.jpg
IMG_10382test.jpg
IMG_10383test.jpg
IMG_10384test.jpg
IMG_10385test.jpg

Because of Covid and other personal pressures I have been unable to get out and about much this past eighteen months ... hopefully that situation is now changing ... out tomorrow with number one son ... weather iffy but so what ... below a pic taken a couple of years ago at one of my favourite locations ... Blawearie on Bewick Moor looking towards The Cheviots ...

BR BM BWRY WL.JPG

.... Bewick Moor was a WW2 Military Training Area and I learned from a local Farmer Blawearie allegedly a Leper Colony in Medieval Times .

Lovely area to walk in ... not too popular and " green track " walking in parts ... but keep that quiet .

Last edited:

Latest Threads