_DSC0832test.jpg
_DSC0850test.jpg
_DSC0866test.jpg
_DSC0872test.jpg
_DSC0874test.jpg
_DSC0878test.jpg

Daz

LE
The Red Arrows performed over the Isle of Wight Festival this afternoon. My pics aren't as good as joey88's, but the aircraft were visible from my house in Arreton.

In one manoevre, two Hawks created a heart, and then a third aircraft - seen approaching from the right -provided the arrow. Another shot shows Hawks quite low over Arreton Down.

View attachment 604643View attachment 604644View attachment 604645View attachment 604646
That's nice. I'd like to see them sky write a standard squaddie cock & balls sometimes, but I don't think they would have the stones to do it. :-D

Spacehopper383

War Hero
I first saw that pub, whilst in the back of a Heli-bedford coming back from the ranges just up the road, I always wondered what it was like inside. One day I will stop and visit.
What was the food and beer like?

anglo

LE
I first saw that pub, whilst in the back of a Heli-bedford coming back from the ranges just up the road, I always wondered what it was like inside. One day I will stop and visit.
What was the food and beer like?
We just stopped for a drink, it was busy, if that's any indication of what the food is like,
as you have to book for meals

Daz

LE

Waldeck

War Hero
Was in Scotland on holiday last week with some great dark skies and hardly any light pollution. Managed to get a shot of the milky way, quite pleased with it.

View attachment 604520
Very nice photo, I am thinking of doing some night stuff, just got to get around to it. Did you just put in the figures and snap away.

I see what could be an plane flying in the bottom right corner of the sky, so maybe a couple of seconds exposure.

Latest Threads