Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Waldeck

War Hero
Swaning about.

_I6F7191.jpg

I put these photo on a different thread, The Twichers thread. Because he made my ARRSE twich I think was the excuse.

AnyWho I was with this guy in his very old truck which overheated unless you were doing about 30mph, also the passenger window did not work as it should.

Stopped to take photos of this bear, window down engine stopped when he decided to come over and say hello. Only just got the widow up in time.

View attachment 593041View attachment 593042View attachment 593043

That's nothing; you should see some of the creatures we have in Wales; you wouldn't last five minutes.

untitled-1.jpg

untitled-1-8.jpg

And although I'm taking the mick, fair play to the lass; she completed a 43 mile ultra marathon - more really - since she got lost and kept everyone hanging about for about an hour longer.

Instead of clapping and cheering her in we did discuss just standing there in silence, arms folded, and just staring at her as she crossed the finish line. We didn't though.

And with regards those lips, I personally like it.

That's nothing; you should see some of the creatures we have in Wales; you wouldn't last five minutes.

View attachment 593305

View attachment 593306

And although I'm taking the mick, fair play to the lass; she completed a 43 mile ultra marathon - more really - since she got lost and kept everyone hanging about for about an hour longer.

Instead of clapping and cheering her in we did discuss just standing there in silence, arms folded, and just staring at her as she crossed the finish line. We didn't though.

Scarlett Moffatt has lost some weight.

964ST

LE
So Trail Cam in garden has caught at least 2 Deer

image1_copy_1212x909.jpeg

This night one I think has small antlers (unless it is the same one having a joke at my expense and stuck a pair of "Deely Boppers" on its head?)

image0_copy_1418x1073.jpeg

Looks like a prig (first year male) Fallow , can't see the antlers clear enough to see if it is a roe or not.

Waldeck

War Hero

View attachment 593305

View attachment 593306

You rotten sod :rolleyes: she's got more guts than me, more so if she did it by her self.

You should have put your arms around her and gave her a big hug.:party:

Daz

LE

View attachment 593305

View attachment 593306

The second photo caused this song to spring to mind :)

Latest Threads