Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Daz

LE

Daz

LE

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The Overloon museum Holland (older pics as I cant take any for a while)
the beginning of the museum covers the occupation of the country by the Germans, and the nazifaction of everything from street signs, radio, vehicle registrations to toys even christmas light
awful
IMG_20190730_141848.jpg
IMG_20190730_142232.jpg
IMG_20190730_142250.jpg

A light nor'easter today. It does mean that I can maintain social distancing whilst out though.

storm 1.jpg
storm2.jpg

@NSP are you at sea at the moment? If so, I hope you are in the Doldrums!

Daz

LE

Daz

LE
Oh well, the beach again
_DSC10513.jpg
_DSC10543.jpg
_DSC10563.jpg
_DSC10603.jpg
_DSC10633.jpg
_DSC35573.jpg
_DSC35603.jpg
_DSC35633.jpg
_MG_57523.jpg
_MG_57533.jpg

NSP

LE
@NSP are you at sea at the moment? If so, I hope you are in the Doldrums!
I like a bit of tasty weather, me. Fetch the toys back onboard, strap everything down and put feet up for the duration. On full pay.

I'm at home waiting for this snow they keep promising me.

NSP

LE
I'd rather be that than an amateur SME on everything I'd read about but with no first-hand experience of.
Now, stfu you fuckin bellend.
Er, you know I work on a boat, right...? Y'know - one of those things with a funnel.

Get it now...?

It was subtle and predicated on the reader knowing my place of work, granted, but there's few regulars on here who do not know where I work, if not what I actually do when I'm there.

Latest Threads