Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

I was up at daft o' clock to hike to a local viewpoint. Ended up having to tab because I didn't want to miss sunrise; the last part was up a massive muddy hill.

Arrived sweaty and uncomfortable; I always imagined landscape photography to be a peaceful process.

Anyway, the first ones out of the camera (edited in Lightroom) look pretty good, so well worth it, but couldn't hang about waiting for the fog to clear a bit more, because my motor is in the garage for MOT later.

IMG_4653 by Whey-Aye-One, on Flickr

Daz

LE
I was up at daft o' clock to hike to a local viewpoint. Ended up having to tab because I didn't want to miss sunrise; the last part was up a massive muddy hill.

Arrived sweaty and uncomfortable; I always imagined landscape photography to be a peaceful process.

Anyway, the first ones out of the camera (edited in Lightroom) look pretty good, so well worth it, but couldn't hang about waiting for the fog to clear a bit more, because my motor is in the garage for MOT later.

IMG_4653 by Whey-Aye-One, on Flickr
Would that be the Whey_Aye Valley? :)

Some from doing the rounds this morning.
20201127_083509_compress58.jpg
20201127_083730_compress74.jpg
20201127_085331_compress72.jpg
20201127_084919_compress8.jpg
20201127_085851_compress14.jpg

Love the last one would crop out the fence almost to the fence on the left hand side , at it leads you out the frame.

RZer0

LE
Testing out my camera in my garden during the every increasing dull moments of working from home.
Tested out the 40-150mm kit lens and decided to try editing raw files. Impressed with results from not only the photos but how much better editing raw images to get the details and coloring to my liking.

SouixSunlight.jpg
SquirBranch1.jpg

Rab_C

LE
Testing out my camera in my garden during the every increasing dull moments of working from home.
Tested out the 40-150mm kit lens and decided to try editing raw files. Impressed with results from not only the photos but how much better editing raw images to get the details and coloring to my liking.

View attachment 524153View attachment 524155
The cat one is superb with the light then contrast of the black and white on the cat.

The Rule of thirds, could also use the golden ratio :D
This recent pic by @NSP must be approaching the Golden Ratio ... perhaps one of the more expert contributors could fine tune the image to achieve a Golden Ratio image ...

Sun and Sea WL.jpg

..... had to reduce file size to Post

FBA07185-D371-4881-ACE6-EDD245E068FF.jpeg

C4DBF324-F849-4784-8095-6CECB6BA0694.jpeg

16:00 ish out in the countryside mit mutt. The second image was 50m further along the track from the first just a few moments apart.

Knackered old iPhone, no editing.