Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Magnificent Brute! I used to look ally as fook in me salad days and had the totty falling all over me.
Vietnam War Helio Pilot.JPG

I had only had one glass of wine when I saw this dancing Chinese cloud genie over Arreton, Isle of Wight yesterday evening...........

View attachment 496503
Slight Thread drift … your Post immediately reminded me of this …. just a series of inspiring photographs , regrettably not self taken , set to some classical music …

… and back on Thread

endure

GCM
Taken in local park yesterday....2 terrapins and a Moorhen....
2020-08-11 027 (1).jpg

Slight Thread drift … your Post immediately reminded me of this …. just a series of inspiring photographs , regrettably not self taken , set to some classical music …

… and back on Thread
Thank you for that. Whilst there is much to depress us on this planet, there is really a huge amount of beauty for us to appreciate around us, including the music.

Boxer96

Old-Salt
What a truly magnificent animal.
I was only aware of them after watching Supervet.
Leonbergers are a great family dog. Fiercely protective of the family and devoted to us. The one "problem" is she often demands to climb onto one's lap. 64kg can soon become a bit wearing!!

… and back on Thread
Multiply my one miserable allowed Excellent by 20 Sir.
As you were........>>>>>>>>>, dismissed.

Latest Threads