Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Boxer96

Old-Salt
Youngest granddaughter watering the dog in our garden.
Mima Coco.jpg

Magnificent Brute! I used to look ally as fook in me salad days and had the totty falling all over me.
Vietnam War Helio Pilot.JPG

I had only had one glass of wine when I saw this dancing Chinese cloud genie over Arreton, Isle of Wight yesterday evening...........

View attachment 496503
Slight Thread drift … your Post immediately reminded me of this …. just a series of inspiring photographs , regrettably not self taken , set to some classical music …

… and back on Thread

endure

GCM
Taken in local park yesterday....2 terrapins and a Moorhen....
2020-08-11 027 (1).jpg

Slight Thread drift … your Post immediately reminded me of this …. just a series of inspiring photographs , regrettably not self taken , set to some classical music …

… and back on Thread

Thank you for that. Whilst there is much to depress us on this planet, there is really a huge amount of beauty for us to appreciate around us, including the music.

… and back on Thread
Multiply my one miserable allowed Excellent by 20 Sir.
As you were........>>>>>>>>>, dismissed.