Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

daz

LE
@brownhat It's nice when the little buggers standstill for five

_DSC6785os.jpg

_DSC6788os.jpg

_DSC6790os.jpg

_DSC6791os.jpg

_DSC6792os.jpg

_DSC6793os.jpg

_DSC6796os.jpg

_DSC6797os.jpg

_DSC6800os.jpg

daz

LE
Castle view

_DSC6767os.jpg

_DSC6774os.jpg

_DSC6775os.jpg

_DSC6776os.jpg

_DSC6779os.jpg

_DSC6780os.jpg

_DSC6781os.jpg

_DSC6782os.jpg

_DSC6783os.jpg

_DSC6794os.jpg

daz

LE
Todays Nags

_DSC6754os.jpg

_DSC6756os.jpg

_DSC6759os.jpg

_DSC6760os.jpg

_DSC6762os.jpg

_DSC6763os.jpg

_DSC6766os.jpg

_DSC6770os.jpg

Kirkz

LE
One of my customers cleaning off a new acquisition...

20200710_110259_copy_756x1008.jpg

I've only just seen this watching a documentary on youtube about David Suchet playing Hercule Poirot
Wonderful property to visit,o, River Dart. Taken over in WW2 by USN.During their stay the painted a mural in one of the rooms detailing the units history,so far,in war.When it was handed back,they offered to repaint the room,Agatha Christie told them to leave as it is,it is good historical document.Liked that.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Wonderful property to visit,o, River Dart. Taken over in WW2 by USN.During their stay the painted a mural in one of the rooms detailing the units history,so far,in war.When it was handed back,they offered to repaint the room,Agatha Christie told them to leave as it is,it is good historical document.Liked that.
the trustees sold a lot of her furniture and belongings off a few years ago, one buyer did rather well, when she got the lock picked on a cabinet, several origional scripts and jewellery !!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Tin Church
so few of these still exist, this one is now a private home, most of them were flattened and replaced by yuppie housing, yet a few of them stunned with the quality and thought that went into them
IMG_20200710_101507 (2).jpg

Tin Church
so few of these still exist, this one is now a private home, most of them were flattened and replaced by yuppie housing, yet a few of them stunned with the quality and thought that went into them
View attachment 488682
There is a one of similar construction in Northumberland between High and Low Newton ... St Mary's Church ...

St Mary's Church.jpg

.... still used .

ETA Pic not self taken .

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
apparently if you strim it, the stuff goes viral
not that I would ever be stupid enough to do that would I ???

i grasp it by the root and pull it out
another 80 years and it will all be gone
one of the oldest plants on the planet as well
Any piece of it will regrow.
When they replaced the dock gates in Preston they found Mares tail roots 80ft down in the mud.
If you try and pull it out it just snaps at one of the bamboo type sections and then regrows, same if you weed kill it, it just shuts off that section and regrows the year after. the only way to get rid is to dig every last little bit out and burn it.

daz

LE
Spot the birdies
_DSC4975os.jpg

_DSC6833os.jpg

And he's offski
_DSC6834os.jpg

_DSC6836os.jpg