Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think it's a slow worm. Technically a lizard...
I think it's a Ringneck, mainly the black head and stripe, I cant find any images of similar slow worm images. But, I've know clue

You haven’t got any Chinese neighbours, have you? :)
Not anymore, although he was clearly not well. First sign was him flying about in daytime, which is a bit odd. We often see them at night swooping over the pond for a drink, or catching insects in the glow of the outside light. It seemed that after he landed in the bush he couldn't fly any more. Must have injured himself on one of the branches.

Still in lock down and envious of the photographs being posted ... out for a short walk out of the village today and saw these ... Granny Pop Out The Beds .... on a corner as I came back in ....

GPOP.jpg

... hopefully not much longer before I can get out properly .

Kirkz

LE
Still in lock down and envious of the photographs being posted ... out for a short walk out of the village today and saw these ... Granny Pop Out The Beds .... on a corner as I came back in ....

View attachment 488145

... hopefully not much longer before I can get out properly .
That's a new name for it to me, always called it bindweed.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That's a new name for it to me, always called it bindweed.
In the garden I just inherited it's called Bloody Bindweed. Goes with the Bastard Brambles and the spungletated stinging nettles.

I so wish glyphosate was still allowed...

I think it's a Ringneck, mainly the black head and stripe, I cant find any images of similar slow worm images. But, I've know clue
I think you may be right. Seems their normal home is in the US, central Mexico, and southeastern Canada.
images.jpeg

Edit - It's actually a grass snake ooops!

daz

LE
Buggering about in the dark again

_DSC6707os.jpg

_DSC6708os.jpg

_DSC6715os.jpg

_DSC6717os.jpg

_DSC6718os.jpg

_DSC6722os.jpg

_DSC6723os.jpg

daz

LE
Did you pick up the litterbug's bottle? I always seem to end up taking other peoples litter home, really pisses me off...
Went into the bin about 100 yards up the track

In the garden I just inherited it's called Bloody Bindweed. Goes with the Bastard Brambles and the spungletated stinging nettles.

I so wish glyphosate was still allowed...
As far as I am aware it still is allowed, however in my battle with the aforementioned trinity spawn of the garden devil it really doesn’t kill them it just weakens them for the season before reappearing next year.

I would add Hogweed and Cow Parsley to the spawn of the devil.

Kirkz

LE
As far as I am aware it still is allowed, however in my battle with the aforementioned trinity spawn of the garden devil it really doesn’t kill them it just weakens them for the season before reappearing next year.

I would add Hogweed and Cow Parsley to the spawn of the devil.
Mares tail is a fecking nightmare to get rid of.

1594241072416.jpeg

Latest Threads