Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Allium . Same family as onions and chives, but now grown as an ornamental border flower. I have purple ones and white ones ...

They're called Trail Cameras.

Trail cameras

Bloody useful as well, not just for capturing animal shots. Our canal society had some set up around the lock restoration site after visits by pikeys members of a certain transient community. They had spotted a one of the cameras but not the other two that captured them trying to tow away a high volume water pump with a quad bike. The camera caught their faces and the reg no of the quad - plod were pleased as they had been after this gang for a while.
I have a trail camera overlooking the front of my house. Just having to bugger about a bit to get it set up so the movement sensors go off.

Kirkz

LE
@re-stilly.
Permission to use this picture as my desktop background?

Roadside flowers at a cottage in the hamlet of Bowcombe, near Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight today.

(In typical English style, Bowcombe is pronounced "Buckem". Given that another island village - Luccombe - is pronounced "Luckem", I have for some time pondered on a suitable limerick. Without success so far)

2020 Bowcombe cottage flowers cropped resized.jpg

Just on our lockdown bimble. I think I’ve found the secret lab, on the Wiltshire/Hampshire border ( and I don’t mean Porton!). :grin:
2EA20D5D-836D-4E40-98F5-AD68CF05711F.jpeg

Kirkz

LE
Drink anyone?
20200604_133250_copy_575x468.jpg

Thanks Farm Foods. :mrgreen:

daz

LE
A month ago yeah definitely but for health reasons I have switched to Pepsi Max after being a Coke addict for some 35 years.
Must be a bugger on your sinuses snorting Pepsi Max :)

daz

LE
Leftovers from the last few weeks

_1100664os.jpg

_DSC4410os.jpg

_DSC4412os.jpg

_DSC4439os.jpg

_DSC4440os.jpg

_DSC4448os.jpg

_DSC4451os.jpg

_DSC5078os.jpg

_DSC5354os.jpg