Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Hell yeah, the first ones we got were shite, the current ones have been vigorously tested. ;)

Rab_C

War Hero
A visit to National Trust at Lanhydrock Nr Bodmin Cornwall
CompIMG_1292.JPG
CompIMG_1306.JPG
compIMG_1310.JPG
compIMG_1313.JPG
compIMG_1315.JPG
CompIMG_1318.JPG
CompIMG_1324.JPG
CompIMG_1325.JPG

Sadly the formal gardens haven't been planted this year due to lockdown.

A very disappointing replica!

I dont think there has been any businesses open in the Pryce Jones building for quite some time although I WILL check with SWMBO. Phoenix Furniture WAS in there but they moved quite sometime ago.
I've not been to Newtown for quite some time!

anglo

LE
Good here innit:)

vlcsnap-2020-06-02-18h32m34s919.jpg

OH, sh*t

vlcsnap-2020-06-02-18h32m51s635.jpg

He's got a shift on, best I curl up

vlcsnap-2020-06-02-18h33m17s790.jpg

That hurt, &^%$*£

vlcsnap-2020-06-02-18h33m55s518.jpg

I've got three cameras out at night, fascinating little creatures, bumbling round the garden,

anglo

LE
What's the make of camera you are using?
Two apeman cameras and one with no makers name that I picked up from a pawn shop for £10,
The £10 one is the best, someone had left a 16Gb sd card in it, a real bargain.
Looking on the web it could be a Zopu

Two apeman cameras and one with no makers name that I picked up from a pawn shop for £10,
The £10 one is the best, someone had left a 16Gb sd card in it, a real bargain.
Looking on the web it could be a Zopu
As a follow-up to that informative post. We have a lot of different types of wildlife in our garden during the day (Snakes, frogs, toads, newts, loads of birds) but, having seen mysterious traces, suspect that we get other things in the garden at night (Especially deer). Do any of you have recommendations for autonomous, motion-triggered, wildlife cameras, perhaps with IR capability, that we can set up around the place?

anglo

LE
I place my cameras about a foot off the ground as I'm only interested in hedgehogs
so I get about ten yards length,
They say they will do 100ft with the camera 5ft high, my camera cost about £50
Below is two screenshots, one from +- 4ft 6" and the other stood on the ground,
the range is a little less in darkness,
The camera at ground level sees the area directly in front of the camera
notice the water dish
If you want a chat PM me or start a thread if people are interested
Just going to put my cameras out

vlcsnap-2020-06-02-21h00m01s632.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-06-02-21h00m31s736.jpg

As a follow-up to that informative post. We have a lot of different types of wildlife in our garden during the day (Snakes, frogs, toads, newts, loads of birds) but, having seen mysterious traces, suspect that we get other things in the garden at night (Especially deer). Do any of you have recommendations for autonomous, motion-triggered, wildlife cameras, perhaps with IR capability, that we can set up around the place?
They're called Trail Cameras.

Trail cameras

Bloody useful as well, not just for capturing animal shots. Our canal society had some set up around the lock restoration site after visits by pikeys members of a certain transient community. They had spotted a one of the cameras but not the other two that captured them trying to tow away a high volume water pump with a quad bike. The camera caught their faces and the reg no of the quad - plod were pleased as they had been after this gang for a while.

daz

LE
Today's bimble 02.06.2020
_1110314os.jpg

_1110330os.jpg

_1110331os.jpg

_1110333os.jpg

_1110334os.jpg

_DSC5850os.jpg

_DSC5851os.jpg

_DSC5855os.jpg

_DSC5859os.jpg

_DSC5862os.jpg

Nice pics of the Robin. have you noticed this time of year how unkempt they look. He's obviously pulling a double shift, feeding the young. No time for preening and making himself look nice for Mrs R.
I know how he feels!

And a rather interesting temporary inhabitant of the Robert Owen memorial park from many years ago

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
And a very interesting piece written about the tanks that were in the park:

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads