Arrsers self taken photo collection.

daz

LE
Cardiff Bay @muscat_diver should know the location as its just down the hill from his house/project :)

_1110270os.jpg

_1110273os.jpg

_1110281os.jpg

_1110287os.jpg

_1110292os.jpg

_1110293os.jpg

_1110299os.jpg

_1110301os.jpg

daz

LE
Good stuff Daz, I was working at the house this afternoon and great to see the boats back out on the Bay.
It was nice yes, I did clock the speedboats while driving over the bridge, hence stopping to take a few pic's

PS, sort that tarpaulin out around the back, far to flappy :)

daz

LE
Porthcawl Sunset 01.06.2020

_DSC5813os.jpg

_DSC5814os.jpg

_DSC5817os.jpg

_DSC5819os.jpg

_DSC5824os.jpg

_DSC5826os.jpg

Spot the birdie
_DSC5830os.jpg

_DSC5831os.jpg

_DSC5836os.jpg

_DSC5837os.jpg

_DSC5842os.jpg

_DSC5846os.jpg

muscat_diver

Old-Salt
It was nice yes, I did clock the speedboats while driving over the bridge, hence stopping to take a few pic's

PS, sort that tarpaulin out around the back, far to flappy :)
Well spotted! The loaded scaffold is there to provide a barrier to stop a runaway car going into the hole. Sheeted to keep prying eyes out but the eyelets in the sheet are designed to rip out in high winds. Constantly re-rigging the thing.

I failed to notice the slight smell of sulphur when I posted this picture, no sooner than I'd hit post reply, the radio crackled into life, "BossHogg this is control, RTC car into central reservation barrier, 200m of heavy drainage medium over lanes 3 and 2". Colleague put a rolling block on, I dragged it to the hard shoulder and myself and 3 traffic coppers swept the lanes clear, I was sweating like a glass blowers arse!
Ah the "fun" of taking a yardbroom to a motorway. How much were you sweating the head of the broom falling off? 'Cos trying to kick the stone off the carriageway is not something you ever want to do twice.

Coming along nicely now with about another twenty to bloom .... photographed today because rain forecast and the petals are so delicate they will probably be damaged ... and again this year Bees love them ...

2 Jun Poppies.jpg