Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Kirkz

LE
Cheers fella, as I’ve said before the same applies next time you find yourself in The Barbican or on The Hoe (post lockdown)
Giggetty.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I did M5-M42-A42-M1-M18-A1(M)-A1-A19 yesterday. A shit-tonne of traffic (mostly driven in a "We've not openly done a Cummings on the lockdown regs but on the Highway Code, too" mongtard manner) and not a single fuzzbuggy or HE wagon to be seen...

A&SC said that they were going to be strictly enforcing the speed limits, too. I still did 90mph all the way to Bristol anyway, scot-free.

Are they all hiding out "patrolling" deserted roads to avoid having to make an effort, too...?
Glos Plod have that mahoosive camera that can see a bogey in your nose from space
it has already caught kick nose chatting on his dog and bone

Kirkz

LE
Glos Plod have that mahoosive camera that can see a bogey in your nose from space
it has already caught kick nose chatting on his dog and bone
But we can't get CCTV to get a clear picture of a criminal fron 10 yards away.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yesterday I sat in one of our small local parks, well away from our neighbours who are building Grenfell towers
yesterday they were cutting through for a new doorway with a skillsaw, and they are those hardened bricks
I sat and watched a young lady practising tightrope walking, chatted to a friend and made a few phone calls on my mobile, it was most pleasant
oh and I took this picture for you
it an eyesight test
IMG_20200529_135824 (2).jpg

daz

LE
Is that the mountain road to Penderyn from the A470 by Llyn Onn reservoir.
It's the A4059 - , it the one that comes out by the Beacons Reservoir, that's the Cantref Reservoir in the background

Kirkz

LE
Yesterday I sat in one of our small local parks, well away from our neighbours who are building Grenfell towers
yesterday they were cutting through for a new doorway with a skillsaw, and they are those hardened bricks
I sat and watched a young lady practising tightrope walking, chatted to a friend and made a few phone calls on my mobile, it was most pleasant
oh and I took this picture for you
it an eyesight test
View attachment 477989
I just see two young ladies.
I certainly would, one at a time or both at once. I'd give them the best 20 seconds of my life.

Kirkz

LE
one of the joys of this long break has been completing the many jobs outstanding
while Grenfell is being extended, I had to clear the driveway at the side ( he is being charged for all of that scaffolding on my land)
My Son in Law left his Clio here 15 months ago, many promises were broken about getting it cleaned, the water leak sorted and moving it out, because of the scaffolding it ended up being moved out onto the front drive
made reversing in awkward as the drive is wider at the top
I spent 3 days, drilling out a corroded battery mounting clamp and re tapping it, fitting a new battery, ( which I paid for) removing the wipers, and cowling, screenwash bottle wiper motor assembly, cleaning through the blocked gully that causes leaks ( bone idle cleaning regime and muddy roads) removing a broken bolt that his so called mechanic mate snapped, re tapping it, cleaning out the washer bottle and pump, cutting a new foam gasket for it lubricating the wiper linkage and refitting it, refitting the cover panel with new clips instead of blobs of silicon ( his fat useless mate again) then removing the trim in the back to allow the headlining to drop, removing the aerial and refitting it with a new seal, also sorting the leak in the boot, simples, then putting it all back together , followed by a massive cleaning session, all fluids topped up tyres inflated correctly, then a final polish and valet, on the upside I learnt that clio wiper mechanisms are perfect for making robots arms move ( dont worry I didnt nick his)
I then told me daughter it was sold and the new owner was coming Saturday, can I have the spare keys and stuff, she told me the price was not enough , he said its worth more , I had a firm cash offer of 1550 for it
Classic and Sports car say £1250 for a project
1 hour later the large lump is at my gaff driving it off into the sunset, no tax, no test, no Insurance
I am expecting a letter to arrive at my daughters as he passed 3 ANPR cameras
F*** knows where he has put it, but now my car is back on the drive away from the gates, where the local scum can look inside it, and when slob the builder has finished I can have the drive at the side empty again for my
Robot Project
YAY
worth every minute and the cost of the battery, it did look nice as well, I will confess to leaving it unlocked with the keys in it in case the local tea leaves took a shine to it
but even our local mongs wont touch a clio
View attachment 477994View attachment 477995View attachment 477996
TLDR.

daz

LE
Don't tell anybody, but just over the Welsh/English border in Clun, you can get a decent cake & coffee.....and working toilets
_1110165os.jpg

_1110174os.jpg

_1110180os.jpg

_1110181os.jpg

_1110187os.jpg

_1110191os.jpg

_1110195os.jpg

_1110199os.jpg

muscat_diver

Old-Salt
I'm on about before the lockdown, I think that when the shops open again the council tips are
going to be very very busy
L.A. Recycling centre opened near to us. Need to book online. 15 min slots. One slot per 30 days per household. Need to take ID by way of utility bill in your name, pre book by car reg etc. Worked very smoothly.

daz

LE
long range views of Castell Dinas Brân, Llangollen

_1110134os.jpg

_1110140os.jpg

_1110141os.jpg

_1110147os.jpg

_1110148os.jpg

_1110156os.jpg

_1110163os.jpg

L.A. Recycling centre opened near to us. Need to book online. 15 min slots. One slot per 30 days per household. Need to take ID by way of utility bill in your name, pre book by car reg etc. Worked very smoothly.
Local rag reporting increase in fly-tipping in 3, 2, 1...

Latest Threads