Arrsers self taken photo collection.

muscat_diver

Old-Salt
Penarth.
You must be feelthy reech to be living down there.
Even the charity shops have Lous Vitton and Chanel in their windows.
Correct on location, however by the time I have completed this "back to brick" renovation on the family home I shall be the proverbial church mouse.

daz

LE

daz

LE
Penarth.
You must be feelthy reech to be living down there.
Even the charity shops have Lous Vitton and Chanel in their windows.
Unlike Merthyr where the charity shops have Louy Vittan and Chanell in their windows

Now change from the January traffic then :)
Quite the opposite, always busy heading south beginning of January, the tight ones making use of the English sales, and the clever ones who escaped returning back to their English homes after Hogmanay. ;)

Kirkz

LE
Unlike Merthyr where the charity shops have Louy Vittan and Chanell in their windows
Ours have Louise Chantelle and Mittan.

daz

LE
Brecon Beacons early morning horses

_1110132os.jpg

_1110129os.jpg

_1110112os.jpg

_1110094os.jpg

_1110117os.jpg

_1110082os.jpg

_1110090os.jpg

_1110079os.jpg

_1110086os.jpg

anglo

LE
Booked a slot to go to Lanhydrock on Tuesday, hoping that Cornwall is still as lovely as I remember (March since I crossed the Tamar)
Lovely place to go, some flower beds are changed every year, I don't know what there is
this year, some images I have to hand,
Enjoy your visit

lanhydrock 0001.jpg
lanhydrock 0008.jpg
lanhydrock 0013.jpg
P1050681.JPG

anglo

LE
Thanks, we were last there 2 years ago, I am not sure how much will be open but nice to get out of Guzz to some open spaces and maybe have a picnic.
I'd invite you for a brew on your way home, but it wouldn't be very hospitable at the moment
with this virus hanging about, put it in the book for another time when better days come back

NSP

LE
Down here, it's, Made in China.
The vengeance for gifting us Wu-flu and knocking the region's tourist economy hasn't started yet, then?

Rab_C

War Hero
I'd invite you for a brew on your way home, but it wouldn't be very hospitable at the moment
with this virus hanging about, put it in the book for another time when better days come back
Cheers fella, as I’ve said before the same applies next time you find yourself in The Barbican or on The Hoe (post lockdown)

Latest Threads