Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The second one is a chick, so more probably father and son.
I did wonder whether it was a juvenile, or a thrush. So difficult at this time of year....

I did wonder whether it was a juvenile, or a thrush. So difficult at this time of year....
There is a resemblance. The only reason I can tell the difference is because we have both cutting around our garden. For some reason, this year, we have loads of different species appearing, including herons, ducks, robins and bullfinches. I'm quite captivated by some of them, although my wife is much more interested in her plants.

NSP

LE
It is, I can't think straight I'm that busy! :D
I did M5-M42-A42-M1-M18-A1(M)-A1-A19 yesterday. A shit-tonne of traffic (mostly driven in a "We've not openly done a Cummings on the lockdown regs but on the Highway Code, too" mongtard manner) and not a single fuzzbuggy or HE wagon to be seen...

A&SC said that they were going to be strictly enforcing the speed limits, too. I still did 90mph all the way to Bristol anyway, scot-free.

Are they all hiding out "patrolling" deserted roads to avoid having to make an effort, too...?

I did M5-M42-A42-M1-M18-A1(M)-A1-A19 yesterday. A shit-tonne of traffic (mostly driven in a "We've not openly done a Cummings on the lockdown regs but on the Highway Code, too" mongtard manner) and not a single fuzzbuggy or HE wagon to be seen...

A&SC said that they were going to be strictly enforcing the speed limits, too. I still did 90mph all the way to Bristol anyway, scot-free.

Are they all hiding out "patrolling" deserted roads to avoid having to make an effort, too...?
A&SC.
digital cameras in the overhead gantrys.

M4 around Newport is the same.

I'm not hiding, all my photos are from observation platforms, I can't really hide in a hi-vis Disco 5 ;)

muscat_diver

Old-Salt
Diggers in my garden digging foundation for extensions
2020-5-26 3.JPG

View over Cardiff Bay
2020-5-26 4.JPG

Better view over Cardiff Bay
2020-5-26 1.JPG

View the other side towards North Devon and the islands of Flat Holm and Steep Holm
2020-5-26 2.JPG

NSP

LE
A&SC.
digital cameras in the overhead gantrys.

M4 around Newport is the same.
Aye - in the VSL zone through Bristol. Not a lot of gantries down on the levels...

A different viewpoint today, looking towards the Scottish border, not many venturing south, the sweaty storm troopers must be turning them back. ;)
IMG_20200530_152846.jpg