Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Let’s pretend that, for argument’s sake, I was, oh, I don’t know, a complete computer biff...

I’m using an iPhone... I can manage that, just as soon as someone mentions EXIF data, I get a little less... conversant with my options.

Perfect, I hadn’t thought of that.

Thank you gentlemen.
Download the Lit Photo app., it is dead easy to use and even better it's free.

Yeh, I’ve seen that as well, particularly the pimple like “shelters” at the top of some of the peaks.

What is strange given the stated purpose of the wall is the sheep sized bespoke holes in the wall in many places. Maybe a later “add on”?
When it was conceived water treatment was very minimal. Not so much of an issue now with bacterial contamination. Perhaps they had gates to allow sheep to be driven out if they did manage to get in?

Hedgehogs again

We have motion detector lights round the outside. One evening as she was reading in bed (I was away at usual) SWMBO heard a strange noise which hasn’t triggered the lights. Taking the BFO mag light she keeps handy in the event of powercut or Vikikg marauders she shone it onto the path to reveal some serious hedgehog sex taking place. They must have been enjoying it judging by the racket they made!

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
It will end up in here. Remember the nights start drawing in in 4 weeks time.
Away with your negativity and defeatist drivel, go and do some muck spreading oo arrr oo aarrr. :salut:
1590676126169.png

Let’s pretend that, for argument’s sake, I was, oh, I don’t know, a complete computer biff...

I’m using an iPhone... I can manage that, just as soon as someone mentions EXIF data, I get a little less... conversant with my options.

Perfect, I hadn’t thought of that.

Thank you gentlemen.
  1. Click on the Photos icon - looks like a flower
  2. click see all and click on the photo you want to modify
  3. click on EDIT at the top right
  4. at the bottom of the screen it says Cancel. There is a box shaped icon with rotating arrows to the right of it
  5. click on that icon
  6. just above cancel bottom left there is a square with an arrow top right. click on it
  7. click the square until the photo is the right way up
  8. click done.
That screen also has the crop facility. Your picture has an outline around it with thick corners. tap on a corner and slide it around until you get the result you want. click done. Good to go.

Some pictures cannot really be cropped without losing too much content. Then you need to resize.

As far as I am aware iphone does not have a resize capability. There are third party apps that will do this. The easiest way to resize is to email the picture to yourself ((click on the bottom left icon, a box with a sticking up arrow) select the mail option and set the size from the available options. If your picture is very small you will not get the resize options. If it is a monster then you will.

No worrying about EXIFs.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Mr. and Mrs. Blackbird enjoying the food I had just put out. They have no fear being six feet from me and the dog. Social distancing works! Plus a rose found growing in the wild hedge at the side of the garden. Smells gorgeous!
20200528_161338_resized.jpg
20200528_161335_resized.jpg
20200528_163401_resized.jpg

daz

LE

anglo

LE
We have motion detector lights round the outside. One evening as she was reading in bed (I was away at usual) SWMBO heard a strange noise which hasn’t triggered the lights. Taking the BFO mag light she keeps handy in the event of powercut or Vikikg marauders she shone it onto the path to reveal some serious hedgehog sex taking place. They must have been enjoying it judging by the racket they made!
The bottom stage of my garden is all shrubs, they've been having a right party,
fighting and bonking every night

Mr. and Mrs. Blackbird enjoying the food I had just put out. They have no fear being six feet from me and the dog. Social distancing works! Plus a rose found growing in the wild hedge at the side of the garden. Smells gorgeous!View attachment 477313View attachment 477314View attachment 477315
Our resident female Blackbird has taken to coming in through the dining room, into the lounge to hoik me out to get more mealworms for her. I have one crappy pic of her half way through the dining room. I'm trying to get a better one - hope I can capture the indignation of her attitude.

Latest Threads