Arrsers self taken photo collection.

What's your excuse...?
Didn’t realise you worked for Wiltshire Police! :grin: I live just down the hill and could walk there as part of my daily exercise as it happens!

daz

LE
Didn’t realise you worked for Wiltshire Police! :grin: I live just down the hill and could walk there as part of my daily exercise as it happens!
Yes, but how "far" down the hill :)

NSP

LE
Oh, alright then...

Again looking through some old files because of " Isolation " …. number of years ago I received as a present / surprise a Helicopter flight and taster lesson from Newcastle Airport …. not self taken but taken of self ... and that is my left shoulder in a HiViz Jkt ... actually taken by my daughter sitting behind me and who gripped the back of my seat when the pilot said “ You are in control “ and I flew down to the mouth of the River Tyne .

24 WL.JPG

Last edited:

daz

LE
Little horses

P1100157os (Custom).jpg
P1100164os (Custom).jpg
P1100170os (Custom).jpg
P1100177os (Custom).jpg
P1100184os (Custom).jpg
P1100186os (Custom).jpg
P1100190os (Custom).jpg

endure

GCM
Lan Na - the land of a million rice fields

2020-04-05-0044.jpg

Carnoustie Beach. Just enjoyed our daily exercise, walking all three of the golf courses. FREE

Carnoustie 06_04.jpg

I always think we are coming finally out of Winter when the sea starts to look blue instead of grey .
Agreed.
Funnily enough, when I lived in New Zealand, the seas were almost always blue, even in Winter.

endure

GCM
Loading propane from a Gazocean ship in the Caribbean for discharge in Yokohama.

b1.jpg

c1.jpg

Latest Threads