web3.jpg
web4.jpg

endure

GCM
Brilliant numberplate

web5.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Found these in a skip the other day, I was going to weigh them in but as they've cleaned up ok I'm considering making some sort of makeshift field kitchen by the BBQ.
20200328_163912_copy_652x592.jpg

daz

LE
You know things are quite when you start taking phones of wind turbines ;)

_DSC3357os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3361os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3364os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3369os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3383os (Custom).jpg

Kirkz

LE
Why? I thought you lived on your own
Nope, I'm not married but the youngest is still living at mine and I have plenty of friends.

daz

LE
Quick walk down the lane - D3100/Tamron Adaptall 135mm 2.8 BBAR (CT-135) with Tamron SP BBAR MC 2x Teleconverter

_DSC3329os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3333os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3342os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3350os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3356os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3372os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3375os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3382os (Custom).jpg

_DSC3386os (Custom).jpg

Is that a second Dak behind the 4 engine job?
Yeah I think so. They have been move a bit since Fantassin's photo was taken. According to goggle maps they could still be there. I baggsy one for me if I win the lotto.

Screenshot (29).png

The 4 engined type is I think a Douglas DC6

It does a nice job of rendering colours, but the sharpness isn't quite there. That could be the teleconverter.

I'd like to see a portrait - head and shoulders - with it wide open, without the teleconverter. If you've got adult daughters; that would be my preference; failing that anyone.

135mm is a great portrait focal length and 2.8 should blow the background out with some lovely bokeh.

daz

LE
It does a nice job of rendering colours, but the sharpness isn't quite there. That could be the teleconverter.

I'd like to see a portrait - head and shoulders - with it wide open, without the teleconverter. If you've got adult daughters; that would be my preference; failing that anyone.

135mm is a great portrait focal length and 2.8 should blow the background out with some lovely bokeh.
Some of the lack of sharpness is me being blind as a bat and guessing when its in focus, as for the adult daughters, got two of those, but no chance of pictures, if for no other reason than they are in lock-down in different parts of the country, best you'll get is a bird from the duck pond :)