Arrsers self taken photo collection.

daz

LE
I have several old Tamron adaptall lenses, and can see no reason why they would not work perfectly.
But when I turned digital I spent a bit of money on glass, mainly because all of my old stuff was manual focus, so they sit gathering dust.

Also have some prime m/42 lenses but the same story applies.
For some strange reason, I seemed to have acquired a M42 adapter ....just need to get a lens to fit it :)

I'll looking at the manual lens because I keep losing focus on the autofocus lenses and for a tenner or so its worth a punt

For some strange reason, I seemed to have acquired a M42 adapter ....just need to get a lens to fit it :)

I'll looking at the manual lens because I keep losing focus on the autofocus lenses and for a tenner or so its worth a punt
I have a few, what are you after?

Pentax 50/1.8 are superb. I think that I have a Tamron 70/210 stashed away somewhere as well.

daz

LE
I have a few, what are you after?

Pentax 50/1.8 are superb. I think that I have a Tamron 70/210 stashed away somewhere as well.
Something like the 50/1.8 for the close(ish) shots, I've just picked up a Tamron 70/210 and a Tamron 80/200 off flebay which should help on the next lot of storms :)

Something like the 50/1.8 for the close(ish) shots, I've just picked up a Tamron 70/210 and a Tamron 80/200 off flebay which should help on the next lot of storms :)
We should talk. I will donate any money minus postage to the charity of your choice.

If you want close ups I have just remembered that I have a vivitar 90/2.8 macro as well.
Not the best lens but its fine if you stop it down a bit.

daz

LE
We should talk. I will donate any money minus postage to the charity of your choice.

If you want close ups I have just remembered that I have a vivitar 90/2.8 macro as well.
Not the best lens but its fine if you stop it down a bit.
Pm what you think is a suitable donation to a charity of your choice, i'd rather the cash went to something your supporting :) and I'll sort it out from there if thats ok with you. and thanks for the offer :)

Goatee1956

Swinger
Better was back in the day on the NATO ACE high network.

Having warnings like this ... and having armed MOD plod with flat dogs patrolling as well.
View attachment 387906

And the 'locals" and some of the locations meant the locals were just below the Neanderthal mind set. Places like Alnwick , Stenigot, Maidstone and having , pre Sat TV . Huge dishes on the hills above the town that could be seen from miles around.

View attachment 387907

Going on the lash , talking to said locals who asked...

"Who are you stranger, you don't talk like us? Where do you come from, what do you do?"

Telling them you were in the Army and worked "up on the hill".

"Ahh" , wink , wink ,
"We know what you are, those big dish things. Counterweights for the huge atomic missile silos built into the hills".

Err no they are just radio communication antennas.

"Ahh , wink wink we know , we know."
Ah memories - managed to get 4 tours on that system plus the 6 month course in Latina - such a skive was sorry to see it go. Was at Stenigot on the close down.

V/nice mate. But in an incarnation previous to that, you could have parked anywhere. (With or without Monotrailer)
How true.....preferably upright.under a tree,top up your lighter while you are here
bob's army 019.jpg
e.

daz

LE
Brecon Beacons water
_DSC171409.02.2020.jpg

_DSC171809.02.2020.jpg

_DSC172109.02.2020.jpg

_DSC172809.02.2020.jpg

_DSC173109.02.2020.jpg
run off

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
next door is on extension no3 they are rebuilding Grenfell towers next to my fence
the scaffolders arrived and were making a noise
I decided to feck off with the dog up along the Cotswold Way
3 hours later the heavens opened big time and we both got soaked
so I sat in the batmobile with dog, heater on rubbing her with a towel and then watching the scaffolders via my cctv mobile phone link
they were saying fuck a lot and moaning that they should have started the day before
( they could have if the twat doing the work had bothered to contact us and make arrangements !!)
I waited until they finished and packed up before returning for a bacon sarnie

IMG_20200220_102203.jpg
IMG_20200220_103626.jpg
IMG_20200220_103727.jpg
IMG_20200220_103740.jpg
IMG_20200220_103744.jpg
IMG_20200220_105740.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mercurydancer COVID-19 236
NSP The NAAFI Bar 117
A The NAAFI Bar 179

Latest Threads