Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Why am I not surprised to see a BMW involved?!!
I take it that Ford, Vauxhall, Nissan, Peugeot, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Bentley, Volvo, Hyundai, Skoda & Kia drivers etc. do not drive or park like cunts?

The only people who complain about BMW, Audi & Mercedes drivers are fucking paupers.

Suck it up love.

Kirkz

LE
I take it that Ford, Vauxhall, Nissan, Peugeot, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Bentley, Volvo, Hyundai, Skoda & Kia drivers etc. do not drive or park like cnuts?

The only people who complain about BMW, Audi & Mercedes drivers are ******* paupers.

Suck it up love.
You forgot Ferrari, Bently, Lamborghini, Morgan, Tesla Rolls Royce...
Not paupers but still drive like cunts.

Kirkz

LE
At some point today while at work I appear to have drifted into Bedrock toonshire...

20200220_154509-756x1008.jpg
20200220_154525-756x1008.jpg
20200220_154517-756x1008.jpg

ABNredleg

Old-Salt
The perfect amount of snow - enough to look pretty but not enough to screw up the roads.

snow.jpg

I take it that Ford, Vauxhall, Nissan, Peugeot, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Bentley, Volvo, Hyundai, Skoda & Kia drivers etc. do not drive or park like cnuts?

The only people who complain about BMW, Audi & Mercedes drivers are ******* paupers.

Suck it up love.
Oh dear who pissed on your cornflakes!!?

Another cracking day out at RHS Wisley. A real gem.
7B3E23C2-159D-4B06-9F0A-020F74C45852.jpeg
D4E6B253-98D1-413A-A16F-C5EF541614A2.jpeg
956154F2-C92C-491F-AE14-E0C647BC6310.jpeg
7CFFAD9D-135D-4540-9A5D-C0C0003DAB7A.jpeg

daz

LE
Quick question, anyone used a Tamron Adaptall 2 lens on a DSLR, or used a M42 lens via an adapter on a DSLR,

daz

LE
I’m confused.... why on earth would you use an M42 Duster AFV, I’d preferably use a Camera........

I’ll get a Taxi:rolleyes:
Long range shots for when you need to reach out and touch something/somebody of course :)

I have several old Tamron adaptall lenses, and can see no reason why they would not work perfectly.
But when I turned digital I spent a bit of money on glass, mainly because all of my old stuff was manual focus, so they sit gathering dust.

Also have some prime m/42 lenses but the same story applies.

I have several old Tamron adaptall lenses, and can see no reason why they would not work perfectly.
But when I turned digital I spent a bit of money on glass, mainly because all of my old stuff was manual focus, so they sit gathering dust.

Also have some prime m/42 lenses but the same story applies.
I have no idea wether the Tamron adapters have adapted if you know what I mean.
But if you shoot in manual and use a lightmeter then all should be fine.

Poor people.
Wind it in Lofty...that's the second reference to "poor people" you've made today.

I think you are over-compensating and are in fact - posting from a bed/settee with orange fingertips, a multitude of empty cheesy wotsits packets and...only 2 squares left on the Andrex :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mercurydancer COVID-19 181
NSP The NAAFI Bar 117
A The NAAFI Bar 179

Latest Threads