Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Roblox. Strange name for a girl. Is it one of those "modern" ones perchance?

You’ve lost me there...

Wah shield. Roblox is a computer game that she wanted as a theme to her party...
None intended.In post 64,617 anglo showed us a cake with his nieces name it.I was following that up with a hilarious funny line.Clearly it was funnier in my head.
I hope you enjoyed the cake.

None intended.In post 64,617 anglo showed us a cake with his nieces name it.I was following that up with a hilarious funny line.Clearly it was funnier in my head.
I hope you enjoyed the cake.
The cake looked good, but tasted... not so good, but the youngsters enjoyed it. (Don’t tell my mrs that the cake was shit though, I’ll have hell to pay!)

Jinglie truck, Bangkok earlier tonight. If he flashes his lights, his engine will probably stall!

jinglie.jpg

Gentlemen...

Brace yourselves for a "Darwin moment".
The other day I went to 'The Deep' aquarium in that Hull place. Upon walking past one of the tanks I was overcome by the smell of stale biscuits, despair,pipe tobacco and ...old age. I had a heightened sense of being regarded as "a c*nt" by something in my general vicinity...and then I turned my head...

There was a small school of juvenile fish just out of shot - I do believe they'd just had the aquatic version of their football been popped.

Gentlemen...I present to you a new discovery / observation...

The @jarrod248 fish:

2020-02-17 11.15.52.jpg

0B7891C6-AF83-46B5-AEE7-1CEF4ECD77F2.jpeg

Apparently it is not good parenting to shout, across the ‘range’, “Control that weapon!” “Only point your rifle at things you want to kill!”

There were a few other phrases but the other parents started to give me funny looks...

Kirkz

LE
Spotted on the wall of a pub on my post walk...

20200219_172516-627x492.jpg

Gentlemen...

Brace yourselves for a "Darwin moment".
The other day I went to 'The Deep' aquarium in that Hull place. Upon walking past one of the tanks I was overcome by the smell of stale biscuits, despair,pipe tobacco and ...old age. I had a heightened sense of being regarded as "a c*nt" by something in my general vicinity...and then I turned my head...

There was a small school of juvenile fish just out of shot - I do believe they'd just had the aquatic version of their football been popped.

Gentlemen...I present to you a new discovery / observation...

The @jarrod248 fish:

View attachment 451004
That's a Grouper not a groper.

daz

LE
Growl :)
_DSC166509.02.2020.jpg

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes. I remember Adlestrop—
The name, because one afternoon
Of heat the express-train drew up there
Unwontedly. It was late June.

The steam hissed. Someone cleared his throat.
No one left and no one came
On the bare platform. What I saw
Was Adlestrop—only the name

And willows, willow-herb, and grass,
And meadowsweet, and haycocks dry,
No whit less still and lonely fair
Than the high cloudlets in the sky.

And for that minute a blackbird sang
Close by, and round him, mistier,
Farther and farther, all the birds
Of Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire.

IMG_20200219_165530.jpg