LE
And some future transportation for the old n bold
1090992-02.jpeg
1090985-01.jpeg

Carbon 6

Old-Salt
Which Lisbon?

if it’s the one in Portugal take a look at post 59983
That's the one. The museum is definitely worth a visit if you're in Lisbon (Portugal)
That wooden carriage is a huge piece of kit.
I visited the museum on a Saturday morning and in the room beside the carriage they were having fencing classes. I've never seen fencing like that, it was like something from the 16th or 17th century. They were getting stuck in, grabbing the opponents blades, stabbing their legs and tripping and kicking them. It was fascinating.

bhavenmetal2.jpg

A bit of a grabshot. Against the light. Didn't have to do much with it other than crop and tweak the curve. I desaturated it but it was virtually monochrome anyway.

That's the one. The museum is definitely worth a visit if you're in Lisbon (Portugal)
That wooden carriage is a huge piece of kit.
I visited the museum on a Saturday morning and in the room beside the carriage they were having fencing classes. I've never seen fencing like that, it was like something from the 16th or 17th century. They were getting stuck in, grabbing the opponents blades, stabbing their legs and tripping and kicking them. It was fascinating.
I was lucky and a had a private , with about 50 others of a trip to the museum and then to the Navy museum. Both worth the cash , even if I never spent it .

daz

LE
James Bond's Little Nellie for @SPROCKET321

Just in case you fancy a rebuild

_DSC1699.jpg

_DSC1701.jpg

_DSC1703.jpg

_DSC1706.jpg

_DSC1708.jpg

_DSC170009.02.2020.jpg

_DSC170709.02.2020.jpg

daz

LE
Sing along now....Get your motor running .. :)

_DSC1608.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mercurydancer COVID-19 181
NSP The NAAFI Bar 117
A The NAAFI Bar 179

Latest Threads