Arrsers self taken photo collection.

ugly

LE
I think the non black pudding was white, apple juice sample

ugly

LE
I was supposed to be going to Dublin in the very near future for a birthday holiday.

Saw how expensive it was, fucked it right off and booked a week on a Spanish island for less than a weekend in Dublin.

Potato ruining cnuts.
It is expensive indeed

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
48417436_10217402558006205_6793227575968661504_o.jpg
Not self taken, youngest cliff climbing in Thailand.

I imagine there's some portly bloke on the beach bellowing instructions through a megaphone...

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
Took the 1st pic., in a bar in Kathmandu. The walls were full of framed footy shirts, photos, rock bands and this.
A long shot ask but does anyone know/hazard a guess the occasion?

E2a: Possibly a British/American occasion?

Attachments

NSP

LE
Morning All,
Took the 1st pic., in a bar in Kathmandu. The walls were full of framed footy shirts, photos, rock bands and this.
A long shot ask but does anyone know/hazard a guess the occasion?

E2a: Possibly a British/American occasion?
Which one's the Anglo-American occasion? I only see British footy tat, that cheating Argie prick Maradonna lifting the World Cup, The Beatles and Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols.

View attachment 444248Not self taken, youngest cliff climbing in Thailand.

I imagine there's some portly bloke on the beach bellowing instructions through a megaphone...
The portly bloke will more likely be holding the hand of his very young local girlfriend.

He'll also be English, sporting a beard and reeking of stale alcohol.

Fucking wretches.

d
A dog’s dilemma If I want to get a duck I need to drop my favourite stick..oh what to do...
She, Murphy (bottom pic), was in fact a girl and did indeed drop the stick........I guess she was thinking 'feck me, they're not running away.....what do I do now. She was utterly beautiful, never hurt a fly. Devastated when we lost her a couple of years ago. But, the new girl, Charly (top Pic), is a bit of cracker too.

Attachments

NSP

LE
Morning @NSP,
1st Photo'. Looks like a sports stadium with squaddies around the touchline. Holding Union flags and Star Spangled Banner alternately.
Dunno. NFL on tour, playing at Wembley maybe...?

daz

LE
Grey Mare's Tail, Moffat Hills
falls 1.jpeg
fall 2.jpeg
falls 3.jpeg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
And ... they're gone! We have some decorating to do, but it's finished.
20200117_184343_resized.jpg
20200117_184353_resized.jpg
20200117_184403_resized.jpg
20200117_184411_resized.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 14
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 146
A The NAAFI Bar 179