Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Kirkz

LE

He's going to regret working out how to squeeze inside if he keeps eating at the rate he is ......
I'll top the suet balls up later.
Why haven't you shot it already!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Salisbury Cathedral Cloisters Cafe - a nice option if you have the dog with you. No Russians were spotted!
7DC57A28-08A1-4E44-8415-F3C42B0C7903.jpeg
E875E96F-EEE2-4BCC-8DEE-D064A9C16F8A.jpeg

I'll remember that if my brothers husky has holidays with me.
Just be aware, you still have to go inside the main cafe to order, so It only works if there are at least two of you - one to watch the dog. Not the sort of place you want to tie the dog up outside!

Salisbury Cathedral Cloisters Cafe - a nice option if you have the dog with you. No Russians were spotted!
View attachment 436067View attachment 436068
Please do not tell me that those photographs were taken today .... it has been blowing a hooley with horizontal rain for most of the day up here . Durham Cathedral has a similar Cloister but not with a Cafe ... well not last time we were there .

Please do not tell me that those photographs were taken today .... it has been blowing a hooley with horizontal rain for most of the day up here . Durham Cathedral has a similar Cloister but not with a Cafe ... well not last time we were there .
Yesterday - it was blowing a hooley down here today as well!

Just be aware, you still have to go inside the main cafe to order, so It only works if there are at least two of you - one to watch the dog. Not the sort of place you want to tie the dog up outside!
Thank you. Visited Boston Tea Party yesterday with a friend and it too seemed to be dog friendly

daz

LE
They used to have a Cathedral Cat called Wolfie. You could even get Wolfie fridge magnets from the Cathedral shop.
And Monk Bears...…. not sure of the connection between Monks & Bears mind you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 14
BratMedic The NAAFI Bar 146
A The NAAFI Bar 179

Latest Threads