Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Saw these this morning. Off the East coast of Scotland (Carnoustie)

Crabs playing sully buggers looks like.
contrails1.jpg

Finally, off home for tea.

home for tea.jpg

A454AD2B-4A02-4371-9AA5-E491E49379F1.jpeg

Not unusual to get cats hanging around tables in restaurants in Turkey but this little fecker turned up at lunch yesterday. About five seconds later he had jumped up onto the table and started chomping away at the remains op my wife’s pide. Luckily she had finished, she looked to me for help but I was too busy pissing myself laughing.

Kerry Ridgeway walk from Dolfor Cyder House mate. Glorious up there this morning and not a soul about
I can remember being about 8 years old going up into the hills above Llandinam, got introduced to an old geezer by my cousin, he asked me what I wanted to be when I was older. ( I was dressed in combats, an Army jumper covered in sewn on badges and carrying a little daysack) I told him I wanted to be a Soldier.

"Get used to these hills then son".

Always stuck in my mind

View attachment 418245

Not unusual to get cats hanging around tables in restaurants in Turkey but this little fecker turned up at lunch yesterday. About five seconds later he had jumped up onto the table and started chomping away at the remains op my wife’s pide. Luckily she had finished, she looked to me for help but I was too busy pissing myself laughing.
I hope you told the kid to stop messing about!

Someone needs to take these off me before they all fall into my face, accidentally on purpose.

gingerbick.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 418245

A vid I took in Greece. Best thing to do with a goat.

bedended

Old-Salt
View attachment 418245

Not unusual to get cats hanging around tables in restaurants in Turkey but this little fecker turned up at lunch yesterday. About five seconds later he had jumped up onto the table and started chomping away at the remains op my wife’s pide. Luckily she had finished, she looked to me for help but I was too busy pissing myself

Morning @beefer,
I feel your pain and laughter.
I bought the four local 'comics' today. Coffee arrives. Enjoying the brew and fag while engrossed in paper. Next minute this fckr is scoffing one of the other 'comics'.
His need is greater than mine but it did make me smile:).

E2a: text that didn't load.
E2a again: you have to tap 'click to expand' to read my text. Fuck knows why that happened:mad:

Attachments

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Are you over there for the scenery and cuisine?

Latest Threads