Arrsers self taken photo collection.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
.... you have just made an old f*rt very happy with a trip down memory lane .... seams ... and straight .
I never thought you were a marine ! :eek:

I never thought you were a marine ! :eek:
You know when you post something and then think a few seconds later was that wisely worded ... and have a Funny ....I am sure we have all done it .... in the 60's when I first met Mrs B_R seamed stocking were de rigueur for ladies ... how I ever lived into the 70's still amazes me .

Oh he's speaking to you again is he.
The number of ductile twats that actually fell for it was a joy to behold.
One of them dropped on about it a few months back...

Last edited:
They were fine at the beginning of the race, it was afterwards when they started to swell that caused the problems. I was the same 2 years in a row! Thankfully I came to my senses and haven't done a half marathon since. :D

Sod the nails. Even clean and deodorised those toes ain't getting sucked!
She liked my foot massages...

1b.jpg

And she slept with my whore...

1b1.jpg

I brought my sleeping bag if I saw a runner shivering, I'd get them in it, or wrap it around them, and so many runners slept with my sleeping bag I nick named it 'the whore'.

"Just sit there and I'll get my whore to warm you up" cue some confused looks.

They were fine at the beginning of the race, it was afterwards when they started to swell that caused the problems. I was the same 2 years in a row! Thankfully I came to my senses and haven't done a half marathon since. :D
You should get larger running shoes than your normal shoe size; so if you normally wear a 10, go for a 10.5 or an 11.

Because feet do swell after a period of running.

If your running form is decent, your feet shouldn't move about in the shoe too much when they're in the normal pre-swollen state.

This is standard running advice, so I'll not charge you for it.