Arrsers self taken photo collection.

daz

LE
Today's traffic jam outside The Horse Shoe Inn, Marcross

cows (Custom).jpg

daz

LE
Traffic calming measures in Lacock, beats sleeping Policemen any day :)

UXB.jpg

Traffic calming measures in Lacock, beats sleeping Policemen any day :)

View attachment 410211
As a young man I wore Battle Dress and when properly tailored ( Including box pleats ) and pressed it could look extremely smart . I am however having some visual difficulty with the image of the MP ? with his back to the camera whose uniform appears to have been cut a little on the generous side perhaps by the “ Bukta Tent Company “ .

pinback2001

Old-Salt
As a young man I wore Battle Dress and when properly tailored ( Including box pleats ) and pressed it could look extremely smart . I am however having some visual difficulty with the image of the MP ? with his back to the camera whose uniform appears to have been cut a little on the generous side perhaps by the “ Bukta Tent Company “ .
One size fits (?) all

daz

LE
Its cut that way to allow for Gregg's induced expansion :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads