Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Hmm, last time I went Tyn Cot Cemetery there must have been 20 British teenagers climbing all over the Cross of Sacrifice on top of the German Bunker, giggling and chasing around.
Similarly, when I was visiting Auschwitz a group of children draped in Israeli flags were laughing, joking and texting in the courtyard where many of their compatriots were shot, and huge signs outside it asked for it to be a place of silent reflection.

Similarly, when I was visiting Auschwitz a group of children draped in Israeli flags were laughing, joking and texting in the courtyard where many of their compatriots were shot, and huge signs outside it asked for it to be a place of silent reflection.
No, no, no - that was obviously a false-flag operation by Hamas operators, supported and financed by the United Kingdom Labour Party and personally approved by Steptoe himself.

How could you be so blind as to not see it, woman?!!!!!!

Not personal, but somehow this sprang to mind.......
I've never been in the Opry, but stayed in that area many times. In fact I'm drinking coffee from a mug that came from Opry Mills Mall at this very moment :)

In Wilmington for a conference - view from my hotel.

5C920CAF-5769-4795-B905-03BDD20323E6.jpeg

It gets windy on the Outer Banks.

98FCA130-2435-4731-BC4C-C46406861396.jpeg

Clovelly, North Devon has a very steep cobbled road going down to the harbour, no
wheeled transport is allowed, they use sledges and Donkey power to deliver supplies

P1270115.JPG

P1270237.JPG
P1270244.JPG

Fisherman lifting his Lobster / Crab pots

P1270190.JPG

Anybody recognizes this

P1270225.JPG

Is it still commissioned?
USS North Carolina was given to the State of North Carolina in the early 1960’s and has been a museum ship ever since.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunny james Travel 3
Awol The NAAFI Bar 26
A The NAAFI Bar 179