Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Whereas I am sipping Sparkling Saumur rose. Perfect for a Summery evening.

Day One in the race to become the Cheesecutters' Chilli Champion.

1555796201618.png

Me and my brother came up with the great idea of growing chillies from seed (only because they were 4 for £5 in the Morrisons we went into the other day) so we've each got a packet of "Pepper Hot" and "Pepper Hot Red", a propaganda (yes, I know) and we're to see who grows the best ones. I've got no idea who will decide on the winner, probably him so there's not really any point in me doing it, but I've put some sunflower seeds in the middle sections and the chilli seeds in the end ones. That'll confuse him when I send him photos of my champion beasts.

"Cheesecutters" comes from when I was in Canada on R&R with a few of the chaps, and we didn't feel like being dolphin trainers or underwater basket weavers.

631DE33F-3F04-4C85-8F75-47616C45919A.jpeg

Was up with the sparrows this morning and managed a couple of average shots.
ES-1.jpg
ES-1-2.jpg
ES-1-3.jpg
ES-1-4.jpg
ES-1-5.jpg

Day One in the race to become the Cheesecutters' Chilli Champion.

View attachment 388874

Me and my brother came up with the great idea of growing chillies from seed (only because they were 4 for £5 in the Morrisons we went into the other day) so we've each got a packet of "Pepper Hot" and "Pepper Hot Red", a propaganda (yes, I know) and we're to see who grows the best ones. I've got no idea who will decide on the winner, probably him so there's not really any point in me doing it, but I've put some sunflower seeds in the middle sections and the chilli seeds in the end ones. That'll confuse him when I send him photos of my champion beasts.

"Cheesecutters" comes from when I was in Canada on R&R with a few of the chaps, and we didn't feel like being dolphin trainers or underwater basket weavers.
I'll be taking an unhealthy interest in your chillis mainly because all of my previous attempts at growing them have been disastrous.

My garden is the horticultural version of Pol Pot's killing Fields.

See that tree?
I've likely supplied a discharge auger tube for the combine harvesting in that field....... possibly several.

Mind you, the rows are, um, well spaced?!

See that tree?
I've likely supplied a discharge auger tube for the combine harvesting in that field....... possibly several.

Mind you, the rows are, um, well spaced?!
It is just off the A505 past IWM Duxford.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Awol The NAAFI Bar 26
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 40
A The NAAFI Bar 179