Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Went to visit my parrot - keeping pal and wound up with this specimen on my shoulder trying to remove my earrings. Andy, get this bird off me I squawked, whereupon the parrot twisted round so she could look me in the eye and responded "what's the matter with ye like?" Geordie speaking parrot lol
IMG_0111.JPG

The results of a good day's work by the King of Flatpack AKA my brother.

ward1.jpg

Wardrobes. At last. I've only been here a year or so.

ward2.jpg

Chester Draws:

chester.jpg

There's 2 bedside cabinets put next to each other so I can get loads of crap on there as well, but I can't find the photo at the moment. I only took it about 2hrs ago. Durr.

Attachments

Recent hol's.

Laguna Beach

La'la'land sign.

Alien spacecraft waiting to take off Lifeguard towers.

Remember when Iron Man sat in the doughnut, that was here.

He's pining for the fjords...

My old classroom at East Stanley infants school demolished and rebuilt at Beamish museum View attachment 388416
Remember sitting at desks like those in the foreground. We didn't have the slates though....
In P6 (or whatever its called now) I was extracted from such desk via my jacket lapels at high velocity by Mr A knocking the desk over forwards in the process - some doing - as that cast iron was pretty heavy duty as I recall. Talk about skinned knees and shins.

Remember sitting at desks like those in the foreground. We didn't have the slates though....
In P6 (or whatever its called now) I was extracted from such desk via my jacket lapels at high velocity by Mr A knocking the desk over forwards in the process - some doing - as that cast iron was pretty heavy duty as I recall. Talk about skinned knees and shins.
Kept after school and set to knocking the dust out of chalkboard rubbers, I'll be bound for being a naughty boy.

Kept after school and set to knocking the dust out of chalkboard rubbers, I'll be bound for being a naughty boy.
In the school I went to , they just threw them at you as if they hit you it would have the same effect.

Went to visit my parrot - keeping pal and wound up with this specimen on my shoulder trying to remove my earrings. Andy, get this bird off me I squawked, whereupon the parrot twisted round so she could look me in the eye and responded "what's the matter with ye like?" Geordie speaking parrot lol View attachment 388414
Ah a Parrot .... my only experiences of such birds was when my daughter , who has an impish sense of humour , got me a one to complete my attire after an eye operation a couple of years ago ...

Parrot Patch WL Cropped 1.JPG

... I should point out no Parrots were hurt when that photograph was taken ... it was fake and bought on E Bay ... it did have an interesting repertoire of phrases .including " Hello darling ... get you knickers off " .

Ah a Parrot .... my only experiences of such birds was when my daughter , who has an impish sense of humour , got me a one to complete my attire after an eye operation a couple of years ago ...

View attachment 388622

... I should point out no Parrots were hurt when that photograph was taken ... it was fake and bought on E Bay ... it did have an interesting repertoire of phrases .including " Hello darling ... get you knickers off " .
Have you kidnapped my stuffed Norwegian blue?

20190419_081126-570x537.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Awol The NAAFI Bar 26
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 40
A The NAAFI Bar 179