Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was there at the unveiling. Personally I think they should have put it on the wall, not just on a well trodden pavement.
Hard to see how they could given that one side is the Telfer Wall and the Heriot's side is holding back a huge amount of garden. It also draws the eye where a wall plaque might not.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hard to see how they could given that one side is the Telfer Wall and the Heriot's side is holding back a huge amount of garden. It also draws the eye where a wall plaque might not.
I have no idea why that particular spot was chosen but there are other areas that could have been utilised without disturbing historical bits n bobs.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Been fucking about with photo editing apps. Can’t say I’m any good at it but it’s good fun.

Something I knocked up recently.

My daughter on the left, missus in the middle and mother in law on the right.

3 generations. All about the same age.

I’ll keep working on it to get the contrast right, but getting there.

8039BECE-AEAA-4349-BED1-A94D3B2E6555.jpeg

It’s much smaller.
Barely!

No, I'm not doffing my cap. You may be lord of the manor now (by marriage) but that doesn't get away from the fact that you're just a lurker of the lower decks!

And I don't want to hear how it's easy if you shave the spines off of the hedgehog's tail, either!

Been ******* about with photo editing apps. Can’t say I’m any good at it but it’s good fun.

Something I knocked up recently.

My daughter on the left, missus in the middle and mother in law on the right.

3 generations. All about the same age.

I’ll keep working on it to get the contrast right, but getting there.

View attachment 387935
The feet are not quite blended in, the girls and horses look as they are floating
otherwise, it's very good

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I didn't know a phone could edit to that standard, every day a school-day
what make of phone have you got, mind you I know freck about phones as I don't have one
iPhone 7 Plus. App I’m using is imaginatively called “cut & paste.”

Black and white filter and contrast is just built into the phone from the factory.

D07403EA-0D24-4CFE-9820-B0ACD6EE282B.jpeg

88303595-6E51-4B42-AACB-8F2F155BE28C.jpeg