Arrsers self taken photo collection.

There is a deeper meaning than the type of warplane painted, or are you just being your normal stupid self?.
No, being a spotter. Pass my anorak, please.

Oh, and fuck off, you cheeky git...

Just back from nice long ( three hour) lunch at the beach , after Mrs OB and her mate wanted to go for a walk along the beach so we all had to go.

As we were leaving the beach this Magpie flew up , strange as about 100 % of the fuccers fly away asap if you get close to them.

This one landed on a car next to us.

IMG_0288.jpeg

Then flew onto my shoulder and tried to nick my glasses.
IMG_0296.jpeg

Then flew onto my head and had a dig at the cut I had made fitting the new kitchen last Thursday. Did a good job opening the cut again.

3ef6ea3a-3527-4e80-8ff3-dc0972fa8580.jpeg

These were of course taken by Mrs OB.

Next door's cat appears to be earning its keep.
20190323_193237-600x646.jpg
I heard a squeak under the van then the cat came out from under the van with the rat still wriggling. The cat looked at me as it clamped it's jaws tighter and finished the job, then posed proudly while I took the photo!

Just back from nice long ( three hour) lunch at the beach , after Mrs OB and her mate wanted to go for a walk along the beach so we all had to go.

As we were leaving the beach this Magpie flew up , strange as about 100 % of the fuccers fly away asap if you get close to them.

This one landed on a car next to us.

View attachment 384069
Then flew onto my shoulder and tried to nick my glasses.
View attachment 384070

Then flew onto my head and had a dig at the cut I had made fitting the new kitchen last Thursday. Did a good job opening the cut again.

View attachment 384071

These were of course taken by Mrs OB.
I think what we have here is a case of mistaken identity. That magpie thought your head was a giant egg ;)

ugly

LE
Keeping with the nature theme these were taken from my quad yesterday whilst tidying up fallen trees on the shoot. The deer were running across in front of us. In my defence I was only driving, the pics were taken by my accomplice on his I phone.. It must have been an I phone as he is from Brighton!
IMG_7177.JPG
IMG_7178.JPG
IMG_7179.JPG
IMG_7180.JPG
IMG_7181.JPG
IMG_7182.JPG
IMG_7183.JPG
IMG_7184.JPG