Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Is that your lady garden?
Needs some pruning and dead heading I think.Tricky time of the year as it needs to be kept quite dry.Pressing your fingers into it should result in a feeling of it being dry to the touch.It can also be given a very light watering with a misting spray on occassion.

7E0369C9-6BB7-4AFB-90A1-E8DA99E801EE.jpeg

Salisbury, UK yesterday. Our granddaughter was very excited to see her first ‘real’ rainbow!

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
There's a golden phial of Novichok at the end of that one.

View attachment 365201

We know what you're growing in your attic.
A Met helicopter was flying over an area near London when they spotted a similarly "thawed" roof and sent in the troops on the ground. The door was kicked open to reveal the homeowner's small workshop with a wood burning stove. I cannot remember if the man was inside during the intrusion, but if he had been good for him not holding some tool in his hand or he might have been gunned down. Oh, wait. That's SOP in The Colonies.

A Met helicopter was flying over an area near London when they spotted a similarly "thawed" roof and sent in the troops on the ground. The door was kicked open to reveal the homeowner's small workshop with a wood burning stove. I cannot remember if the man was inside during the intrusion, but if he had been good for him not holding some tool in his hand or he might have been gunned down. Oh, wait. That's SOP in The Colonies.
It's mostly right!
Drugs raid on Nigerian diplomat's home after heating is turned up

B73DCFA0-F2C1-480B-9A3B-E2FC1FC8F41A.jpeg

Croagh Patrick, Co Mayo this afternoon. Didn’t get to the top as we ran out of daylight. Had a bit of a late start because the “craic was ninety” in the pub in Westport last night.