Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The bird in the back, second photo ,did a belly dancing thing for about 12.... thhhrrruppp. I forget.
The one with the helmet and beard ?

Barclay James Harvest?? Sounds like a firm of solicitors or, a particularly gash estate agents!

Barclay James Harvest?? Sounds like a firm of solicitors or, a particularly gash estate agents!
From Wiki...
The name for the band, according to The International Barclay James Harvest Fan Club, signifies nothing specifically. Having exhausted other possibilities, each of the band members wrote single words on pieces of paper which were drawn out of a hat one by one. All were rejected until only three were left: James, a guy who used to sing with the band, Harvest because they were living in a farmhouse, and Barclay after the bank, because they aspired to make money. These were then rearranged to get the best-sounding name - "Barclay James Harvest".[2]

I heard about the Barclays Bank link in 1978, didn`t know the whole story though.

Brilliant band. Got most of their albums on vinyl and some of my faves on CD.

When I started my basic training in 71 I took a small record player with me to Arborfield (the only one in the platoon and not the done thing usually) and a few albums one of which was "And Other Short Stories"
No speakers just some cans.

Is he that old that he's forgotten how to play the drums......?
That's one of these cunning percussion jobs made from an old wooden box with a few guitar strings stretched across the inside. Slap it in various places to get different effects (bass, snare, tom, etc.). Local band that plays in the pub from time to time use one. Must do your back in, though.

I heard about the Barclays Bank link in 1978, didn`t know the whole story though.

Brilliant band. Got most of their albums on vinyl and some of my faves on CD.

When I started my basic training in 71 I took a small record player with me to Arborfield (the only one in the platoon and not the done thing usually) and a few albums one of which was "And Other Short Stories"
No speakers just some cans.
Sounds like a band that requires the wearing of a beard to fully appreciate.