Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's a pack of twenty low quality fags for the poor, grey import to avoid excise duty.
I know my place.
But if I'm going to pay to kill myself I'm not going to pay full price to do it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Killing yourself with fags
Faster than being marred
That's because of the doting wife willing to answer your every beck and call, and ready to make any sacrifice to ensure your well being and longevity.

Oh I agree .

And yes she can read my post. She's sitting here right next to me.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oh I agree .

And yes sheverything can read my post. She's sitting here right next to meach
She's got you by the nuts.

Killing yourself with fags
Faster than being marred
Look I can get past you not being able to spell married, I can even get past the explanation of being married will kill faster than fags.
But where did I say smoking fags would kill me fast or slowly?
I said if I was paying to kill myself I'm not paying full price.
Being marred has certainly fucked your bran up.

Yes the spelling in the last sentence is on purpose

Look I can get past you not being able to spell married, I can even get past the explanation of being married will kill faster than fags.
But where did I say smoking fags would kill me fast or slowly?
I said if I was paying to kill myself I'm not paying full price.
Being marred has certainly fucked your bran up.

Yes the spelling in the last sentence is on purpose
775.jpg

I can tell you exactly what it is.
It’s like all other shell cartridges that people aquire- a highly polished ashtray in-waiting.
It's just another piece of tat added to my collection of tat and will sit around doing nothing until I get desperate and weigh it in for scrap.

Saw the bottom off it, burr the edges and polish...stick on eBay as a genuine SAS WW1 issue field ashtray.
The yanks will lap it up!

Saw the bottom off it, burr the edges and polish...stick on eBay as a genuine SAS WW1 issue field ashtray.
The yanks will lap it up!
Throw in a pair of knuckle dusters and a trench club and you have yourself a deal. ;-)