Arrsers self taken photo collection.

"Debbie does Bovvy" ? ;)

A typical afternoon cloud build-up from over Myanmar way. Although it looks like it should produce rain, it is already being dissipated by the sea breeze from the opposite direction.

20180920_135620a.jpg

I believe they only protection they had was a tin hat and a "wire mesh" face mask
My avatar is of just such a mask, I purchased it some 20 years ago when still in, never wore it on my tank however. Not sure how to post a larger picture.

I would agree it is not the most comfortable of bits of kit but I reckon it would be preferable to the red hot spall hitting you in the face.

I now have two Spanish students who weren't happy with original family - quick change around .....
A few years ago I was having a pint in my social club when a Jock mate came in and said Ciggie, you can speak languages can't you? Yeah, a bit Jamie. Can ye speak German? Yeah, not very well though, why? Well ahve goat these two German boys stayin, host family likes, and they willnae get up in the mornin the lazy bastids. What should I say to them. Try 'Raus!!!Fruhstuck!!! Whit does yon mean? Sort of 'Get up!!! It's breakfast time!! Ah, braw! I'll try that!!! Oh, and Jamie, you can also say Ich bin schwul!! An whit does that one mean? I an very angry!!! ( At this point alot of BAORs will be laughing already.). Roll ahead about 3 days...Eh, Ciggie..Yes, Jamie? Ken that Ich bin schwul...whit does it mean again? Why do you ask me Jamie? (flutters eyelids). Coz ah said it tae thae German boys an they've been really strange with me ever since. Well actually Jamie, it's German slang for I am gay !!!! Cracker!!!!

Seen in the pub in N. Norfolk near where we were camping this week. The condom looks a bit leaky.

I guess the instruction is in case the customer can't pull anything else.

1537459089481.jpeg

Very happy ones! Where was that?
The AMS Museum at Keogh Bks. Outstanding little museum, throughly recommend it.

If you don’t have military ID you need to take photo ID of some sort to get into the barracks.

The AMS Museum at Keogh Bks. Outstanding little museum, throughly recommend it.

If you don’t have military ID you need to take photo ID of some sort to get into the barracks.
Glad to hear the museum is still there. I heard about 4 years ago that there was talk of moth balling it when the Defence Medical Services were supposed to be vacating Keogh. A friend of mine who did rather well for himself since leaving the services was in talks about funding it at the time but I don't know what the outcome of that was.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
train.jpeg

I slept on one of these, along with the rest of the Catering section from 1RGJ, when we were cooking for the loading of vehicles and supplies at Emden for Op Granby, very comfy indeed.
There was a main kitchen cooking for around 1500 at each meal as well as a 24hr kitchen across the docks, serving bockwurst, tea, coffee, soup.