Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Have you been in a coma for the last few years?
I've never made a secret of being a Postie and have mentioned it on a regular basis.
Of course I bin dive during work hours, I'm usually the first person up the path after the skips been dropped off.
Multi-tasking then while moving the Queen's mail...nowt wrong with that. ;-) We have all sorts of ways to keep ourselves amused when we're in the Civil Service. Carry on normal jogging, Brother. :mrgreen:

Have you been in a coma for the last few years?
I've never made a secret of being a Postie and have mentioned it on a regular basis.
Of course I bin dive during work hours, I'm usually the first person up the path after the skips been dropped off.
Somewhere to 'stash' the undelivered mail too, to make room in your bag for your new preciouses

Somewhere to 'stash' the undelivered mail too, to make room in your bag for your new preciouses
...after he's been through the mail to see if there's anything that's worth "saving"...

Just playing about and brushing up on some skills, just added Dad's Sqn Crest to the image.
Spit in Sunset low res.jpg
Spit in Sunset low res.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason when I see 'figurehead' I think 'nude in bed'.

It's been a long day.
Perhaps the lyrics to "Frigging in the Rigging" have something to do with it...
It was on the good ship Venus
By Christ, ya shoulda seen us
The figurehead was a whore in bed
And the mast, a mammoth penis

Now there's something you don't see every day...

View attachment 346788
No, it certainly isn't something I see every day, what with not living near the coast like. What is it in that photo that you don't see every day, pray tell? It looks like two blokes just painting a ship to me.