Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Just back from a Triumph factory tour in Hinkley. The visitors centre only opened in November 17 & our local dealership managed to organise a small group. Here's some random snaps (cameras banned from the factory line).

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
Nice! Triumph are actually very popular here in Catalunya...several dealerships in the BCN area. What gets me about bikers here at this time of year is riding around with loads of exposed skin....wouldn't like to work in A&E.

Nice! Triumph are actually very popular here in Catalunya...several dealerships in the BCN area. What gets me about bikers here at this time of year is riding around with loads of exposed skin....wouldn't like to work in A&E.
Good to hear Triumph are popular there, I know the company does a fair bit of prototype testing in Spain & Portugal areas.

Don't get me started on the exposed riders in just t-shirt, I've never done it, I guess the fear of being told off by paramedics or Police for poor attire puts me off & I'm old enough to know better anyway.

One day someone will figure out how your brain actually functions.
I'm just not sure anyone that intelligent has been born yet.
It's elementary my dear Binraker, I searched 'armoured camera pic' and the first one, the sandy camo job, seemed pretty good....being as you mentioned 'strong'. In the same search were pics of the tanky thing, whose observation portals and the name of the site: Combat Camera Europe made me think it was some kind of new bit of kit...camera armed to the teeth....pretty handy for ahem...taking shots at of the ex. There you go, see? Simple really...Remember, the white coat means I'm the doctor.

Good to hear Triumph are popular there, I know the company does a fair bit of prototype testing in Spain & Portugal areas.

Don't get me started on the exposed riders in just t-shirt, I've never done it, I guess the fear of being told off by paramedics or Police for poor attire puts me off & I'm old enough to know better anyway.

Saw one of these yesterday,the rider (no wee thing himself) looked quite tiny sitting on it.
MTRocketV2.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I saw a bike similar to this last weekend. Strange looking beast, almost as though a car had been shaved away at the sides.

Miley Cyrus cuoi moto3_CQIX.jpg

Chav areas get crows and magpies in their roads.

We get much classier birds around here.

Driving down a country lane and this handsome fellow walked across the road in front of me.
A9E632B5-A05B-44F9-A419-FD58204E0AC7.jpeg

I waited for him to cross the road. Whilst I was snapping him out of the window a pack of gooses walked out of their pond and crossed the road.
28CC93A4-4DB6-436A-ADED-4505DB391567.jpeg

I was stuck there for about 15 minutes. I did rev the engine to get the beaky, feathery little bastards to hurry up. They just turned their heads and gave me a “fuck off twat” look.

And yes I did think “who is going to miss just the one goose”.

Chav areas get crows and magpies in their roads.

We get much classier birds around here.

Driving down a country lane and this handsome fellow walked across the road in front of me.
View attachment 343351

I waited for him to cross the road. Whilst I was snapping him out of the window a pack of gooses walked out of their pond and crossed the road.
View attachment 343349

I was stuck there for about 15 minutes. I did rev the engine to get the beaky, feathery little bastards to hurry up. They just turned their heads and gave me a “**** off twat” look.

And yes I did think “who is going to miss just the one goose”.
Top tip on dealing with geese...either get a reasonably long stick and hold it straight up or just use your arm held vertical...for some reason this scares them off. Learned that when we had several of the nasty fuckers in mid-Wales. On one occasion one of the honking bastards charged me before I could give it the fuck-off, so rather than sustain a nasty beak-puncture in my leg I kicked it in the head and knocked the fucker out...my old man was not best pleased. On another occasion, a mate of mine bought one off the old man. Later on, pissed, we were playing rugby passes with it in the sidestreets of Aberystwyth!!! Edited to add...it was dead. Well, if it wasn't, it certainly was when I took a blowtorch to it to get the feather-ends off..

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The one in AY's pic is a Can-Am Spyder.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Haven't got a scooby what they are, just looked weird. That pic in my post is off 'tinterweb, not one of mine obs.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Haven't got a scooby what they are, just looked weird. That pic in my post is off 'tinterweb, not one of mine obs.
K13EOD has/had one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Saw one of these yesterday,the rider (no wee thing himself) looked quite tiny sitting on it.
View attachment 343347
There was a couple of trikes at the sausage biker cafe on the A5 today, a mate has one.

You can't friggin filter them, not my thing at all but popular with certain 'club's and customised types are a niche.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

There was a couple of trikes at the sausage biker cafe on the A5 today, a mate has one.

You can't friggin filter them, not my thing at all but popular with certain 'club's and customised types are a niche.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Caught this one in Torquay about 5 years ago...
996714_10151644408983396_341832014_n.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer