Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Last edited:
We've have got around 600 photos {of Eden Project}, I don't put to many on in case people get pissed off
I make DVDs of the places we go and give them to people who can't get out anymore,that's why we take so many photos, I also take peoples photo albums and convert them to DVDs with music
{Mind you I don't do so many now as a lot of the people have karked it}

In the garden yesterday.....
budpea.jpg

Looks like Donald Trump peeking over the bushes! :D
It does, doesn’t it. The ballon had less hot air in it though.

Apropos the balloon the bloke was blasting away on the gas burner but the balloon just kept getting lower and lower until it flew into the trees. Something made mostly of fabric and air stood little chance against 80’ trees weighing hundred of tons.

Last evening was very warm with a high high relative humidity. Would that make the balloon less liable to rise as it was pushing against denser, warmer air?

It does, doesn’t it. The ballon had less hot air in it though.

Apropos the balloon the bloke was blasting away on the gas burner but the balloon just kept getting lower and lower until it flew into the trees. Something made mostly of fabric and air stood little chance against 80’ trees weighing hundred of tons.

Last evening was very warm with a high high relative humidity. Would that make the balloon less liable to rise as it was pushing against denser, warmer air?
I'm more intrigued by her 50 acre "garden"!

Another shot from the departures area of Canberra Airport. I don't know what the flight time would be to Qatar in a balloon . . .

20180701_170127a.jpg

Nor do I know what the sculpture represents.