Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have you done the stress ECG yet? I thought it would be on a treadmill but no, it was on a bed where the consultant injected some stuff in my arm that made my heart race like a steam train, very scary but I got my ticket back.
I did mine on a treadmill.......:mrgreen:

Heard yesterday that I’ve had my medical reinstated. Bugger, that’s my summer of mooching about screwed!

I did mine on a treadmill.......:mrgreen:

Heard yesterday that I’ve had my medical reinstated. Bugger, that’s my summer of mooching about screwed!
We do ours on a watt bike. 2.4 x body weight for 2 mins to pass (Incremental 25W steps from 50W), then they take you up to your max to determine VO2 max. Apparently, I am 110% fit enough to be a Dutch fireman of the same age (wtf?).

Ironic pic in Town today........as Hosepipe Ban announced for next month unless there a real deluge,
brolly.jpg

We do ours on a watt bike. 2.4 x body weight for 2 mins to pass (Incremental 25W steps from 50W), then they take you up to your max to determine VO2 max. Apparently, I am 110% fit enough to be a Dutch fireman of the same age (wtf?).
Does anyone have the enigma setting for this post?

Seen on the wall of the gents in my local tongiht:-

DSC_0023.JPG

Below it:-

DSC_0024.JPG

It points not towards the door back to the bar area but the adjacent jobbie pan cubicle.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here into marriage.

Really? Seems pretty obvious to me.
Sorry mate, I get the general idea of your post but the numbers etc may as well be written in Swahili for all I understand.

All I know is that as something of a knacker I was ready to do injury to the bitch that kept ramping up the gradient and pace on the thing every 3 minutes and was hanging out of my hoop by the time she switched it off.

On the basis they gave me my medical back I guess I lit enough street lights but I’m fucked if I know what my wattage is.