Arrsers self taken photo collection.

50036DBC-3127-49C2-98EC-90DEA66E3B68.jpeg

Grand daughters wild flower garden (planted last year) is coming along nicely.

Try the Magpie Cafe in Whitby.

As best I can recall over many years of reading his reviews in the ST it was the only place he ever gave a 5 star rating. He had to explain why as a chippy clearly was not the best restaurant ever. It only really aimed to do one thing, F+C, and it did it to perfection.

It does have a formal restaurant, with what looks like a cracking fishy menu, but it got the stars for its takeaway scoff.
Yes went there last year I think. Was very good. Before the fire!

Last edited:
You do realise that with those two posts you've caused the death of @Joshua Slocum , don't you?

His withered husk of a body, clad in by-then very crusty undercrackers, will be discovered by a concerned family member some time towards the middle of this week.

Worse yet,I'd never even heard of Bicton museum. Looks like a lot of good stuff going on in there.
The museum is a part of Bicton Park, We spent 5 hours there taking photos, but we did take
neary 600 photos, Bicton park is a lovely place for all the family and dogs are allowed
on leads, kiddies play and picnic areas

Last edited:
Branscombe Village post #53507
Sorry I forgot to tell you, to get to the village the roads are single track with passing points,
If you have a new car or can't reverse don't go , I met a bus, the busses can't reverse due
to the narrow road,I had to back up about 100 yards:)

Latest additions to the skullery, all beach finds from the Orkney's.

20180624_193147-756x1008.jpg

The museum is a part of Bicton Park, We spent 5 hours there taking photos, but we did take
neary 600 photos, Bicton park is a lovely place for all the family and dogs are allowed
on leads, kiddies play and picnic area
...and if I recall correctly, they do a cracking cream tea.