Arrsers self taken photo collection.

It's strange looking at something you took and realising that actually you did a bit more than you thought (luck!). The main bits were planned...guy, fence, castle, but looking now, the two plants in front of the fence are 'mirrored' by the 2 trees just behind, which are all aligned with the space in the trees in the background. Also the telegraph pole ( which actually I'd rub out...but maybe not) fits nicely against the line of the fence. The bloke off-centre was intended, but those lines add to it...like I said...all luck, or maybe my eye wasn't as affected by the local ale as I thought!!! ;)

It's strange looking at something you took and realising that actually you did a bit more than you thought (luck!). The main bits were planned...guy, fence, castle, but looking now, the two plants in front of the fence are 'mirrored' by the 2 trees just behind, which are all aligned with the space in the trees in the background. Also the telegraph pole ( which actually I'd rub out...but maybe not) fits nicely against the line of the fence. The bloke off-centre was intended, but those lines add to it...like I said...all luck, or maybe my eye wasn't as affected by the local ale as I thought!!! ;)
Never mind all that shit. Can we get some pics of the babes in the swimming pool/ tennis court he was watching.

On River yesterday,Manannan chugs past L.2.Not allowed to open up until a bit further out.
MAN.jpg

Never mind all that shit. Can we get some pics of the babes in the swimming pool/ tennis court he was watching.
Oh, better than that my dear chap, much, much better! After a genuinely shite winter, it even fucking snowed!!!, it seems we have finally got to summer, skid-bypassing spring in the process ...and that means only one thing in photographic terms: all kinds of luscious Mediterranean totty are now heading down the beach and ripping their kit off. I shall scrutinise site rules, but watch this space....

Oh, better than that my dear chap, much, much better! After a genuinely shite winter, it even ******* snowed!!!, it seems we have finally got to summer, skid-bypassing spring in the process ...and that means only one thing in photographic terms: all kinds of luscious Mediterranean totty are now heading down the beach and ripping their kit off. I shall scrutinise site rules, but watch this space....
Good man there.

Today is a big event here..Sant Joan ( that's John to you..Catalan, innit?), sort of 10 hour fireworks party...be kicking off proper any time now. Really ought to get the camera out but 2 factors are swaying me...one being 3 large vermouths,3 large beers and 2 ahem, Jamaican cheroots making me a bit slothful and second, digital cameras like mine are not terrifically good at getting fireworks....maybe one passable out of 10...however, I'll try and get a couple just for you chaps before I succumb to a horizontal position , some mellow music and perhaps some Special Reserve Toilet Duck. ( Fuck fireworks, never been the same since Beirut...).

I have developed the lurgy today and am doped up with all sorts of cold medicine (including Grouse). Therefor my only contributions today are a Sparrow and a Wood Pigeon. Hope to do better tomorrow.

8E3A8770.jpg

8E3A8780.jpg