Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nah, you have to be au fait with all the equipment you may have to operate in times of strife
The house may go to wrack and ruin but I'll never go hungry!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Trip on the (East Sussex) Bluebell Line steamie yesterday:

P1020388.JPG

P1020390 - Copy.JPG

P1020393.JPG

P1020395.JPG

P1020397.JPG

P1020399.JPG

Playing with my new little Lumix, a prezzie supposed to be all waterproofed and other things. Even tried my hand at one of them there panoramic photos but not here.

Days of yore.
boiler.jpg

And what it drove.
wheel and con rod.jpg

A modern approach.
Driving Gear.jpg

I've not seen much of it lately, but my brother supervised the carpet chappies today:

carpet.jpg

It looks a bit purpley there but I'm hoping it's just the light - it's meant to be red. I'll no doubt find out eventually.

I've not seen much of it lately, but my brother supervised the carpet chappies today:

View attachment 339060

It looks a bit purpley there but I'm hoping it's just the light - it's meant to be red. I'll no doubt find out eventually.
Stairs? Do you think that's wise?

Stairs? Do you think that's wise?
Just because you're too fat to get from one floor to another without using a mechanical device, doesn't mean we all are.

That skirting board should have been sorted before you had the carpet laid. Thinking about it its a good excuse to rip it up as its to feckin stripey
The skirting board was meant to be done by They Who Must Not Be Mentioned. Especially not on any form of social media. Apparently.