Arrsers self taken photo collection.

the tacho is not the origional. looks like an aircraft instrument, not sure why its reversed though, perhaps the tacho drive is not origional as its for racing, this one spins up to 10K, I am pretty sure that the early 500cc engines did not have a tacho drive at all, and the later ones it was driven from the left hand side, so perhaps thats a Bonneville casing added on
I reckon that casing is home made. Never seen one like it.

and even odder, many European motorcycles such as early guzzis, had right hand heel and toe gearchange, and the sidestand was also on the right hand side, due to the change in camber
My Moto Morini 500 was right fit change. Put it in to get new piston rings. Bloke says the gears are the wrong way, so he changed it from one down four up, to one up four down. Of course I forget that and wonder why it seemed a bit sluggish taking off in "first" gear!

We need to find the Asian that's painting the ******* and report them to the RSPCA.
No, it makes it easier for shooting them.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
WTAF? Has this turned into Mumsnet since I went to bed this morning? Turn in your man cards and report to the scullery, you fkin housemaids!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I used to own a Kirby. Proper blokes vacuum that were. Cost me £700 in 1985. Heritage ll it was.

It could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

Warning: this might disgust you. I had to have an abscess on the back of my right calf sorted out today. When the doc had cleaned it up she told me that she was going to take a photograph, so I passed the nurse my camera for a shot of my own. So not quite self-taken, but my camera and my leg.

20180619_111331.jpg

Definitely on light duties for the immediate future, no swimming, walking or running.

I should add, Thai medical care is great.

Warning: this might disgust you. I had to have an abscess on the back of my right calf sorted out today. When the doc had cleaned it up she told me that she was going to take a photograph, so I passed the nurse my camera for a shot of my own. So not quite self-taken, but my camera and my leg.

View attachment 338850

Definitely on light duties for the immediate future, no swimming, walking or running.

I should add, Thai medical care is great.
Just in case you haven't read any Will Self, keep your back to a wall and an eye on your physician.....

Cock and Bull (book) - Wikipedia

A monument.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You need this Info to be suckcessful in life :);)
Why? Surely it comes under the household goods dept which is the wife's jurisdiction!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk