Arrsers self taken photo collection.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 332252
Spotted on a visit to the new HQ building in Worthy Down today. A lovely model of HMS Queen Elizabeth in cake form! Strictly off limits to eat, but proof that Armed Forces chefs can still do the business!
Clearly no 4* guidance on whether deck-edge lifts are to be worn up or down today.

Clearly no 4* guidance on whether deck-edge lifts are to be worn up or down today.
Nope. As a pongo, that means nothing to me! :smile:

Nope. As a pongo, that means nothing to me! :smile:
The aircraft lifts, on the edge of the deck. On your cake photo, one is up and one is down.

It was however a thinly-veiled attack on our glorious Service regarding the serious matter of sleeves up or down, nothing to do with the cake really.

How many extras if you deliberately damage the cake? I dare you :)

The aircraft lifts, on the edge of the deck. On your cake photo, one is up and one is down.

It was however a thinly-veiled attack on our glorious Service regarding the serious matter of sleeves up or down, nothing to do with the cake really.

I nicked that pic to another site for a couple of mates, one ex-RHF and the other ex-Vietman US Marines. Like'd the response from my Jockanese mucker: That's one impressive cake but knowing the Royal Navy of late it will sping a fekin leak shortly lol. Army 'Be the Best'!

Opportunity has passed Roadster! We were only there for a day and there was a big fcuk off sign saying 'hands off' or similar. Anyway, far too impressive to damage.

I nicked that pic to another site for a couple of mates, one ex-RHF and the other ex-Vietman US Marines. Like'd the response from my Jockanese mucker: That's one impressive cake but knowing the Royal Navy of late it will sping a fekin leak shortly lol. Army 'Be the Best'!
I didn't know Vietnam had a US Marine corp.
He's ex USMC and a Vietnam vet you fucking mong.

saw this parked up outside some regency houses, they are Guinness trust so a few tenants abandon vehicles there for years
its Sorned which is a bit cheeky as its not technically private property
026.JPG

saw this parked up outside some regency houses, they are Guinness trust so a few tenants abandon vehicles there for years
its Sorned which is a bit cheeky as its not technically private property
View attachment 332340
This brings back memorys. When I was younger I had a job doing all the warranty work on them.
They really were shit, fast but shit.
Built in Blackpool,

says it all really.
When I asked my boss what TVR stood for I expected his awnser to be something along the lines of "Technical vehicle" or similar.

Its actually an abbreviation of the bloke who started the companies name. TREVOR.

Last edited:
From sports cars to buses!
Stevenage Old Town hosts a farmers market once a month and this old bus is available to carry people from the bus station to the market. It's a free trip for the passengers. I assume that the old boys who run the bus are subsidised by the council.

IMG_0858.jpg

Not technically on the road though either.
there is a council car park behind and one cheeky sod has a mercedes truck sorned in there and loads of old jags that are neither insured taxed or tested
I bet if I left my car in a council car park for more than a day it would get uplifted and scrapped PDQ

there is a council car park behind and one cheeky sod has a mercedes truck sorned in there and loads of old jags that are neither insured taxed or tested
I bet if I left my car in a council car park for more than a day it would get uplifted and scrapped PDQ
Give it a go, don't forget to report back and tell us how you got on.

From sports cars to buses!
Stevenage Old Town hosts a farmers market once a month and this old bus is available to carry people from the bus station to the market. It's a free trip for the passengers. I assume that the old boys who run the bus are subsidised by the council.

View attachment 332350
More likely subsidised by the market traders...